Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just invest in bbw br0000000000

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Fat girls usually have ridiculously high standards

Europeans can't even do this. There aren't enough of them. The few fat women are just the easy tinder chicks for chadlites. Also thin (even 4/10) guys are laughed at if they're with a fat woman.

Americans have it way easier with dating.

Also lmao at this guy for saying you should help her lose weight. She will leave you after that.

Also lmao at this guy for saying you should help her lose weight. She will leave you after that.
Lmao exactly. Look at Google's wife. Once she lost all the weight she dumped his fat ass.

Europeans can't even do this. There aren't enough of them. The few fat women are just the easy tinder chicks for chadlites. Also thin (even 4/10) guys are laughed at if they're with a fat woman.

Americans have it way easier with dating.

They can't lose weight it's genetics.

Big beautiful women is a cuck term, for big and beautiful contradict each other.

Fat chicks that are fucked and dumped by a drunken Chad, even once, never again settle down for anything less.

It completely warps their vision of reality and SMV. They believe themselves to be 8/10's or 9/10's.

I rarely give responsibility to Chads for Inceldom. Because they will fuck women no matter the society.

But this is one of the cases where they are at fault. If they ignored the low value foids the SMV would remain more or less balanced.

But their greed destroys our chances.
Chad can't give a fuck about the hole he fucks tbh

Black people love fat females and I don’t know why.

srsly why is that?
Cucks and sluts keep on telling them how "beautiful" they're and how everyone is pretty in their own way, they get approached by cucks (sub7) more often than Stacys & Beckys. With time, they start getting angry because "why do ugly guys only approach meeeee?" and que entitlement, their standards are over the roof.

Just look at this shit and feel bad for this shit of a world:

Cucks and sluts keep on telling them how "beautiful" they're and how everyone is pretty in their own way, they get approached by cucks (sub7) more often than Stacys & Beckys. With time, they start getting angry because "why do ugly guys only approach meeeee?" and que entitlement, their standards are over the roof.

Just look at this shit and feel bad for this shit of a world:

that bitch is so fucking annoying. you can instantly tell whether a foid has had a father who properly beat her every once in a while vs no father/cuck father

Fat women treat me even worse than skinny women

Fat women are even sluttier than thin ones because they feel like they have to compete with the skinnier girls and the one that gets pumped and dumped the most wins.
Imagine all of the terrible aspects of women and increase some of them and now imagine that at the end of the day you don't even have someone that's sexy to look at, it's just a big tattooed side of pork.

Obesity is a sign of someone being lazy and lacking discipline while being so arrogant that they believe everyone else should have to suffer being around them. btw 99% chance this thread ends up on IT with them claiming we're all fat so we should bow before fat women even though this place is littered with gymcels and twigs.

It's a common signal of health among their tribes, (however today in the civilized world we know that fat/obesity is a signal of lack of healthy habits). It means, to them, that the female is well fed and capable of sustaining pregnancy thus giving birth to healthy offspring. Although today that has reached a ridiculous level, where they seek out obese and morbidly obese women, in special white women.

In the past, the actual body type was that of an overweight women, a strong/slightly fat one. Blacks however went full retard and now encourage black women to become like this:

images

This is downright disgusting. Poor motorbike.
And you know what the funny thing is?
These fat beasts will still get boyfriends and they will have babies.

I hate fat whores because they act even more stuckup than normal ones

Blacks are at the forefront of spreading degeneracy.

Unreal hw afraid and low self esteem landwhales are.

they can’t deal with the term fat
They call themselves BIG BEAUTLFUL WOMEN

as if “big” is just a qualifier, and they are beautiful women just like any other beautiful woman.. saying something is or should be beautiful does not make it beautiful. Feelings of inferiority run deepest among lardasses. It’s no wonder they are all feminists and leftists.

SMV is the only default life value that matters tbh. Determines everything. Entire movements wouldn’t exist if people just got to fuck whoever they want to fuck lmao. It would be a different world.

Bad investment... bbw women also find me repolsive.

I am so deperate that i would invest in a tree if it gave me love and affection.

that bitch is so fucking annoying. you can instantly tell whether a foid has had a father who properly beat her every once in a while vs no father/cuck father
Exactly. Not catching a beating from their fathers when they were young is one of the main reasons these roasties are so arrogant and narcissisti as adults.
I hate fat whores because they act even more stuckup than normal ones