Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just insult a foid in the worst way possible bro"

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
I keep hearing this in the threads but ....how?? How do you "insult a foid in the worst way possible"

Yea I know all the usual stuff: bitch, whore, foid , slut, cunt, etc but so what??

Even an average looking foid will just look at you up and down, twirl her hair , smile and maybe laugh at your autistic rage and go about her day like nothing happened and like you're a nobody.

And you know what? She's right.

We are the lowest on the totem pole...basically any foid has higher SMV than we do. She literally has an army of simps and betas that will "defend her honor", give her support and more if need be...plus an unlimited supply of normies and chadlites on her phone willing to give her sexual pleasure at a moment's notice. Not to mention a huge social network of endless friends ready to give her gurrrrl power and raise her (already inflated) ego to the max.

Meanwhile we get to cope and rot :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Only denigration that can effectively damage their ego is effective.

insults are a prime CHOice when used propERly

I keep hearing this in the threads but ....how?? How do you "insult a foid in the worst way possible"

Yea I know all the usual stuff: bitch, whore, foid , slut, cunt, etc but so what??

Even an average looking foid will just look at you up and down, twirl her hair , smile and maybe laugh at your autistic rage and go about her day like nothing happened and like you're a nobody.

And you know what? She's right.

We are the lowest on the totem pole...basically any foid has higher SMV than we do. She literally has an army of simps and betas that will "defend her honor", give her support and more if need be...plus an unlimited supply of normies and chadlites on her phone willing to give her sexual pleasure at a moment's notice. Not to mention a huge social network of endless friends ready to give her gurrrrl power and raise her (already inflated) ego to the max.

Meanwhile we get to cope and rot :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
sexually harassing them works well. I once took the initiative to kiss a foid's boot at a bar and she'll never forget it.

Only denigration that can effectively damage their ego is effective.
her ego is already Imploded , and her being a Slut is being Rewarded and even Paid for.

What is there to insult them really? , yes maybe if you can make her unlikeable at an early Stage ( so in school )

but other then that she just has to post some Twitshit and Insta pics and get Positive Reinforcment that way , and then Snowball into Money

Everyone has failures under their belt. You have to be able to identify those insecurities and attack where it hurts. Unfortunately, this is not uniform across all foids. I'm not low inhib enough to know how to do this IRL but online is made possible by their post histories.

What is there to insult them really? , yes maybe if you can make her unlikeable at an early Stage ( so in school )

Yes. I told myself, while I was rotting in the 2018 basement, that I would denigrate my half-cousins and Pean holes if I saw them again.

The best insult for a foid is actually disgusting. Because all their value comes from their looks. Saying they are a bitch just comes off as seething. Calling them a slut or a whore just affirms that they are valuable enough to have sex. But disgusting makes them very insecure

Yes. I told myself, while I was rotting in the 2018 basement, that I would denigrate my half-cousins and Pean holes if I saw them again.
My only problem with this approach is.. we are still ogres and bottom tier. I’ve been struggling with this because at the end of the day it’s only a major cope. You can do this and you *might* feel good after.. but at the end of the day when we lay down.. we still have an impossible path to ascension. So it’s kind of like, who really wins here? They can shrug it off and forget about it, we will go to sleep and wake up with the same problems….

You can do this and you *might* feel good after.. but at the end of the day when we lay down.. we still have an impossible path to ascension. So it’s kind of like, who really wins here? They can shrug it off and forget about it, we will go to sleep and wake up with the same problems….

"Ogre"? And?

Theft

Language

Punch the fuck out of them

I don’t understand what you mean and? Do you feel that great knowing you’re still a loser everyday when you wake up just because you got one off? That’s my point.. I want to ascend before I turn 30 and I’m just starting to realize shit like that isn’t going to help us..moral victories don’t mean shit. Think abt it. It’s like fuck the foids that mean nothing. Easier fo lay them no attention.

Say something about her huge disgusting pig stomach or saggy tits. Pick on that cunt's insecurities instead of using vague insults like bitch, slut etc.

you don't rage. you treat her like a subhuman retard shitstain which is what she is :feelshmm: disdain, contempt, disgust. laugh at her. if you're cucked it won't work, you have to be truly blackpilled. remember, used = worthless scum. and remarks such as hole or cumsock can work wonders :feelshmm:

I used to show foids disgusted face it actually make them really mad :feelsthink::feelsthink: