Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just in from cucktears: Anyone with a less-than-positive view of m'lady is an Islamic terrorist who should starve to death

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

just write an essay about people you hate bro. tl;dr faggot

Incels = ISIS

Everyone else = starving Ethiopian children who deserve sympathy and aid

Whilst incels don't deserve anything because they have a "negative opinion" of wymen

"Muh genetic inequality doesn't exist"

If you had a company (society) and the boss of that company (women) never gave raises (sex) and treated 80% of his employees like trash, would anyone one respect or appreciate that boss?

Cucks would just keep showing up for work everyday, wouldn’t they?

The autists on reddit suffer from black and white thinking.

They really are a fucking parody tbh...
If you had a company (society) and the boss of that company (women) never gave raises (sex) and treated 80% of his employees like trash, would anyone one respect or appreciate that boss?

"Muh genetic inequality doesn't exist"

so when the isistears subreddit will come out?

oh wait a minute they wouldnt dare to do that because not all muslims bro!
fucking hypocrisy honestly tho fuck those faggots

holy fuck this guy's an idiot. yeah, let's hate on a completely powerless class of low value males.not like there's bigger fish to fry. that's the ticket.

I'm not gonna read this cuck thing but he is cuck and fuck it

They'd donate their wages to the boss to allow the company to grow.

Venting on a forum for virgins is now the worst type of behavior someone can exhibit, great.

So cucktears are all islamophobic and spend all day spreading hatred.Is that what he trying to tell me?

I swear the cucks over at IT will write an essay on the stupidest shit

that board got too predictable and boring

after getting my posts screenshotted countless time, triggering them became as challenging as taking a shit

"Despise the people trying to help"

Yeah, telling us to take showers and get better haircuts is HELP. You're better off asking a brick wall how to get laid.

"Despise the people trying to help"

Yeah, telling us to take showers and get better haircuts is HELP. You're better off asking a brick wall how to get laid.

those who to "help" have a hero complex and are annoying as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back