Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just imagine spooning

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I know I get too focused on being sexless that I forgot about other things such as the spoonpill. Kek it’s over because we will never spoon with a girl. Never in bed, never in a tent on a camping trip, not on a blanket during a picnic, never..it’s over for us. Just imagine how it must feel. :feelsbadman:

Stop trying to find things to feel shit about.

Never in bed, never in a tent on a camping trip, not on a blanket during a picnic, never..it’s over for us. Just imagine how it must feel. :feelsbadman:

Brutal camping trip pill. We will never be on a camping trip. If I would do a camping trip, it will only be with myself without actual camping.

I went on a class camping trip once in college. I slept by myself in my car.

(DRIVER'S LICENSE PILL ALERT)

Goverments should give us compensation for the suffering we have to endure

would be crazy if they farted on my crotch while spooning

I would grope and sexuall harass my gf to the max, she owuldnt know peace

It's over for spooncels

It's staggering on just how many things we missed out on. Chad might as well belong to a completely different species than us. We lack the sexual and intimacy milestones even normalfag men complete before they turn 18 at worst.

This.

Although OP, what if you end up getting a boner (erection)?

Could you literally imagine how it feels? I can’t. Like what does a girl feel like especially that close. And that much contact.
This.

Although OP, what if you end up getting a boner (erection)?
Just laugh it off, tee hee

Whenever these thoughts run through my head I immediately block them because I can't stand thinking about things like that I mean how awesome must that feel? It's what makes life somewhat worth living - you have to endure so much shit in life but normies and chads can balance that out easily because they have females

Don't imagine it, just do it.
t. chad.

I know I get too focused on being sexless that I forgot about other things such as the spoonpill. Kek it’s over because we will never spoon with a girl. Never in bed, never in a tent on a camping trip, not on a blanket during a picnic, never..it’s over for us. Just imagine how it must feel. :feelsbadman:

If its a landwhale, u will feel disgust.

This made me feel even more like shit. The longing is very strong but I know deep down it'll be like this forever.

Man I was once so close to, I went camping on a school trip, I was alone with my crush on the top of a bunk bed together talking and watching funny youtube videos.

There was some space between us so we weren't touching. When I tried to close the space it all went straight to SHIT and I got rejected that night.

If I was Chad we would've eloped right there

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
It's all over

Brutal camping trip pill. We will never be on a camping trip. If I would do a camping trip, it will only be with myself without actual camping.

Camping for the incel...

img_0185.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

I imagine that a lot when i'm in my bed roting

i shared a bed with a boy when i wad 11 n a school trip to paris

i shared a bed with a boy when i wad 11 n a school trip to paris
That’s brutal.

Who is the whore in your avi next to Elliott? Is that his irl crush or just a random?

That’s brutal.

Who is the whore in your avi next to Elliott? Is that his irl crush or just a random?

That is Maddy Humphreys, they used to bath together whenever they were children

That is Maddy Humphreys, they used to bath together whenever they were children
Damn. Did St Elliott have feelings for her as they got older?
Mother had a small get-together at the beach house, and she invited James and his family, along with some other friends.James didn’t show up, but his father Arte did.To my surprise, Maddy Humphreys and her mother came over. Seeing Maddy for the first time in six years was a very peculiar experience. The last time we saw each other, we were just kids. Now, she was a fully-grown teenage girl, and from looking through her Facebook pictures, I knew she was popular. She was a typical pretty girl who had lots of pretty friends. She was one of them, one of the popular kids.My first friend in America, someone I played with innocently as a child, had grown up to represent the type of people who have caused me so much pain in my life.I was very nervous talking to her, as I had no experience with talking to young girls, but I had to make the effort. She seemed weirded-out by my awkwardness. It was cringe-worthy.” - Elliot Rodger, “My Twisted World”

it's overrated

stop making me sad :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
stop making me sad :feelstrash:

I only want sex with a woman without paying, the rest is torturing yourself.

I spooned my sister once tbh

just turn your brain off duh
lets find something to feel shit about and make a thread about it
Just imagine kissing
Just imagine hugging
Just imagine getting your dick sucked
Just imagine hearing her say your name
just imagine all the things you're missing in this right instant or that you've missed growning up and let's make threads about it everyday.

lets find something to feel shit about and make a thread about it
Just imagine kissing
Just imagine hugging
Just imagine getting your dick sucked
Just imagine hearing her say your name
just imagine all the things you're missing in this right instant or that you've missed growning up and let's make threads about it everyday.

Well I mean we are sort of here to wallow in our misery.

Never began
:feelsrope::cryfeels: All I want is to be loved... To have someone i love in my arms. I might just ask for an arranged marriage since I'm a currycel. Life is so cruel.

Imagine never being able to spoon. It's over for us spooncels.
SweatWipe

The world will never trust us to spoon girls responsibly.

Last edited: