Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just imagine if it really was personality...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If foids really didnt care about height, personality, money and other insane standards then you would see balding Indian janitors and short men holding hands with foids everywhere you go and chads and tyrones would be the ones locking themselves in the room as they would be the "incels" in this alternate reality where personality really did matter.

personalitymaxxing be a gentlemen

francisco lachowski model GIF

'personality' is just a boring way of saying looks

the morally correct reality

If foids really didnt care about height, personality, money and other insane standards then you would see balding Indian janitors and short men holding hands with foids everywhere you go and chads and tyrones would be the ones locking themselves in the room as they would be the "incels" in this alternate reality where personality really did matter.
i would still fuck up with the personality thing but atleast i can improve on it by people giving me respect and not judging me from how i look

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back