Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just imagine being this cucked

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Ce9nORMUMAAtwKT.jpg

We must fight against cuckoldry. It is insane how low T our society has become. Just look at how fucking low the typical buzzfeed T levels are.

Last edited:
He could be adopted?

It's a medical mystery. She swears she never saw any other men, but the baby came out black!

with the never trump frame. he's with her.

It only gets worse, pal!!!
EXMIMECh

By the time that kid becomes a teenager, he'll be banging her out.

We must fight against cuckoldry. It is insane how low T our society has become. Just look at how fucking low the typical buzzfeed T levels are.
View attachment 23781

LOL! So "his wife's boyfriend" is a legless Chad and even that he can't compete with.

gas the cucks along with 'their' children

He has the rapper look

Look at him and look at her. For being cucked, he's at least getting cucked by a girl above his looksmatch.

He could be adopted?

Yeah, there's also that one in 1 million chance the kid could actually be his. Probably not though let's be real here.

Look at him and look at her. For being cucked, he's at least getting cucked by a girl above his looksmatch.
Sorts of shit, being cucked is being cucked, it doesn't matter is she your looksmatch or above/below.

I see white guys raising their wife's mulatto child quite often where I live. I feel embarrassed for them, and bad for the children, but I suppose that's the way it is.

It's our responsibility to raise Chad and Tyrone's children.

I see white guys raising their wife's mulatto child quite often where I live. I feel embarrassed for them, and bad for the children, but I suppose that's the way it is.

It's our responsibility to raise Chad and Tyrone's children.
i'd rather LDAR or go ER

Sorts of shit, being cucked is being cucked, it doesn't matter is she your looksmatch or above/below.

I'm in the minority who thinks being cucked might just be preferable to getting no sex at all. I could be wrong...I don't know what it's like to be a cuck, and I'm probably not attractive enough to get an opportunity anyway.

Yeah that yearly pity sex is totally worth the price of raising some gangbanger's child. The wife was probably gangbanged and had a train run on her too in some traphouse so no telling which Tyrone is even the father.

I'm in the minority who thinks being cucked might just be preferable to getting no sex at all. I could be wrong...I don't know what it's like to be a cuck, and I'm probably not attractive enough to get an opportunity anyway.
Would you rather get brutally bullied or just be left alone and ostracized?
That translates very well to "would you rather get cucked or be an incel?"

Yeah that yearly pity sex is totally worth the price of raising some gangbanger's child. The wife was probably gangbanged and had a train run on her too in some traphouse so no telling which Tyrone is even the father.

This is true, but is the price of losing out on money and self respect worth the price of being a perpetual virgin?

If you have no other sexual options but cucked pity sex, I am not sure the price of getting cucked is too high.
Would you rather get brutally bullied or just be left alone and ostracized?
That translates very well to "would you rather get cucked or be an incel?"

I think your analogy is not equivalent. With bullying you only get pain, and bullying is non-consensual. With becoming a cuck, if you knowingly become a cuck, you are consenting to the abuse that you suffer and you know what you are signing up for, and with being a cuck, you are occasionally rewarded with sex.

As an Incel, you get no sex at all and no other positive things. It's not like the money you lose raising the kid is useful to you if you're an Incel. It's not like the time you spend on the kid is valuable to you... you're a incel! There's nothing to do but post on this forum.

If you are a low value male, your only opportunity to get sex is to get cucked, and I think that may be preferable to being alone forever and never experiencing the touch of any woman at all.

I have never been a cuck, so I do not know this from experience, but this is my observation.

Last edited:
Damn spent her peak years with Tyrone and now left beta billy with the ofspring.
And lol at her trying to worship God, someone should tell this slut that God is against pre marital sex.
Pre martial sex is okay if your femoid and the kid doesn't need his biological father to raise him as well this dummy wageslaving for them and going to be for long time.

Legit autism. You've got to have legit autism if you think a white foid could birth a child with this skin pigment.