Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just ignore those religious larpers

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
@rope2cope and some other greycel @we are in hell

8A6840A1 70C4 47C3 896C D4FC29A021FB

MELANIN MONSTER

They are going a little too far tbh, but they have good intentions (srs)

The most difficult thing about being religious is never atheism...it's other religious folks.
I see I'm not an atheist though I believe there's a god somewhere out there tbh but I just don't buy the ones that humans made up.

The more melanin, the darker their soul

I see I'm not an atheist though I believe there's a god somewhere out there tbh but I just don't buy the ones that humans made up.
That's totally fair. I sorta vibe with the whole idea of: make sure someone wants to hear about your beliefs before you talk about them.

Religion one great big Live Action Roleplay game. People even dress up in the wizards robes.

There are three kinds of people in this world.

1) Those who believe in the regular normal reality as it is no messing about

2) Those who believe the regular normal reality as it is but have convinced themselves that they believe something else entirely different even though they don't (AKA religious faith)

3) 100% genuine nutcases (fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up and shot/stab non-believers)

If you go back 1000 years or more then the regular ordinary truth for people back then was totally different to what it is today. People didn't what the bloody hell was going on back then. We still don't to some degree but we know a bit more than they did at the time.

Allah (swt) says in the Quran: ( 18:86 ) Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

They added the "as if" in there later on when they realised that sun didn't literally set in a spring of dark mud. At the time of writing it may well have done, they didn't know. So they were category 1.

They are strange, why do they have to be such religious extremists? Its like they like to start their arguments with apocalyptic prophesy.

They are strange, why do they have to be such religious extremists? Its like they like to start their arguments with apocalyptic prophesy.
Imo it's just another form of coping by hoping society burns down. But instead you outsource your wishes to god to make this happen.

Fuckin trolls shitting up the forum ever since werty

Imagine larping as a religious person.