Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ignore reality

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1g2vdop/i_can_just_ignore_awful_takes_about_men_dating/

I've been browsing Twitter and Threads recently, and people have just awful takes about Dating. Whether it's men saying misogynistic shit, or women saying some narrow minded take about men.

It was easier to just say that a dude spouting Incel and Alpha male BS just has an awful take, and clearly wrong, but when it was women saying stuff like "Short people aren't men" or "If you man cries, dump him" it was a lot harder.

Then it came to me that, these women were also just as backward as the dudes spouting misogyny all day. Like, these people just don't share the values and views I want to cultivate, and I could just put them in the same box as Redpillers and Apha male dudebros. People irrelevant to who I am and want to be.

That's all, I just want to celebrate the realization that I don't need to consider every statement from women as a judgement. Sometimes they're just not conducive to me getting better. So, next time you see a girl saying something that feels narrow minded and a bit prejudiced, maybe just ignore them, and put them in the same box as incel content.

What do you call guys under 6'0? Friends. 2m likes just ignore it it's just a few bad apples bro :soy: :lul:

He doesn't realise all foids think like that

Lying to yourself like that will lead to a gun in your mouth at 40.

You cant cope away when 80% of soyciety treats you like shit.
You may be done with blackpill, but blackpill is not done with you.

Woman hates men: "it's because she's traumatized sweetie."
Man hates woman: "YOU ENTITLED MYSOGNISIST! DIE!"

lol the blackpill is going to collect off this guy, soon enough.

jfl at calling these foids 'backwards,' when they are just the result of feminism

feminism will lead to more and more of these 'bad takes' by foids, not less of it

I always hate it when redpilled manosphere types compare height to weight, it's like their low IQ sees that they have similar spellings and equate that to the two being equal. Not only is that comparison faulty due to the obvious fact that height can't change, but weight can, it's also far more sensible to compare height to skin color, since both can't be changed, and just like with how women naturally seek tall men, men naturally seek light skinned women across ALL races. It's a far sensible comparison, plus it would be a far better tool to point out the genetic and racial hypocritical discrimination these whores engage in. It's why I can't take shitskin foids seriously when they bitch about colourism, and I say that as someone who likes black/indian girls.

They're allowed to racially discriminate against short (ei Ethnic) men based on their genetics, but if you discriminate against dark skinned (ei Ethnic) women, suddenly it's "a social issue and a symptom of white supremacy power structure:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: its and indication of self hatred and mental colonization:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda" when we all know it's just these ethnic whores chimping out that the white chad they want wants white stacy.