Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story just hurt my mom on accident

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have a paper where i write down all my thoughts and a lot of them are very private

well it fell out of my pocket and my mom picked it up and asked me what it was, i told her its just my notes and to give it back, she started reading it so i tried to grab it and she pulled away so i got up and jumped over her shoulder (we were both sitting on the couch) and i accidentally elbowed her in the neck in the process of grabbing my shit back. dont really feel bad, she should have stopped reading when i told her to stop reading it.

also i am kinda glad i stood up for myself cus my mom was pretty mad and slapped me but she didnt ask for the paper back so thats good :society:

Last edited:
I feel ya, parents are too fucking nosy these days.

WHAT??? THIS IS RAGEFUEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i have a paper where i write down all my thoughts and a lot of them are very private

well it fell out of my pocket and my mom picked it up and asked me what it was, i told her its just my notes and to give it back, she started reading it so i tried to grab it and she pulled away so i got up and jumped over her shoulder (we were both sitting on the couch) and i accidentally elbowed her in the neck in the process of grabbing my shit back. dont really feel bad, she should have stopped reading when i told her to stop reading it.

also i am kinda glad i stood up for myself cus my mom was pretty mad and slapped me but she didnt ask for the paper back so thats good :society:
I have to say it's really your fault though, you are kinda stupid lol. You are literally using a computer right now to write your "private thoughts" (by using this website), but for some reason you never thought of just simply downloading some software that functions as a password protected notepad. Or just use microsoft word and archive the document in a password protected zip archive, and you can just edit it in the archive and save when you add something new.

It really doesn't make any sense having a random sheet of paper that you carry around and write private thoughts in it, in fact that's very stupid.

Now your mom is going to be thinking about the piece of paper that you elbowed her for lol. If you think she isn't going to find some way to read it while you're distracted you're very naive, you've more than piqued her curiosity at this point. You hit her for that secret, so she's definitely going to want to know now.

Copy all of your notes to some text software and password protect it, it's simple. I don't know why you are putting yourself at risk like this. You are doing the same thing right now by posting here anyways. This website is your password protected notepad of your private thoughts, just create a localized one on your computer.

damn bro your back?

and based for hitting your mom :feelsUgh:

i have done that before

That sounds kinky. (If that was me elbowing her of course) your mom needs to come sit on my lap.

I have to say it's really your fault though, you are kinda stupid lol. You are literally using a computer right now to write your "private thoughts" (by using this website), but for some reason you never thought of just simply downloading some software that functions as a password protected notepad. Or just use microsoft word and archive the document in a password protected zip archive, and you can just edit it in the archive and save when you add something new.

It really doesn't make any sense having a random sheet of paper that you carry around and write private thoughts in it, in fact that's very stupid.

Now your mom is going to be thinking about the piece of paper that you elbowed her for lol. If you think she isn't going to find some way to read it while you're distracted you're very naive, you've more than piqued her curiosity at this point. You hit her for that secret, so she's definitely going to want to know now.

Copy all of your notes to some text software and password protect it, it's simple. I don't know why you are putting yourself at risk like this. You are doing the same thing right now by posting here anyways. This website is your password protected notepad of your private thoughts, just create a localized one on your computer.
i use the paper when i am places that i dont have access to technology...like my dads house :society:

i use the paper when i am places that i dont have access to technology...like my dads house :society:
You don't have your phone when you are at your dad's house?

Damn, you must be a complete poorfag like I was in my youth lol. Don't you think you are too young to be here though?, you are probably 15 or something based on what you've said.

You might literally get a growth spurt in a few years and then you end up laughing to yourself awkwardly and deleting your account here lol.

I was already in my 20's and had been rejected like 30+ times at college, university, etc, before I came here, because I knew without a doubt it was 100% over, and there would be no physical changes that would improve my chances.

You mindset you adopt here may end up creating a self fulfilling prophecy for you. Not saying to ignore the black pill though. Reality is reality, you don't want to be a delusion blue piller that gets used for his time, attention and resources.

But you also don't want to be jaded against women when you don't have any reason to be yet, it might unknowingly make you somewhat aggressive towards them in ways you don't perceive that kills your chances in getting a date (that's what I mean by self fulfilling prophecy).

Good luck though.

Didn’t read fucking whore deserved it :reeeeee::feelsree:

Video Game Reaction GIF by CAPCOM

yup ur definitely on my to ban list

working on a case ASAP
you have 0 power here mr. june 2022cel. also what are you simping for my mom? you are basically saying i should be banned for accidentally elbowing here lol