Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just how fucking low is the IQ of your average IT poster?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Untitled

The main thought or concept being presented in this very simple to understand sentence (men dont like the fact that their money is stolen to be redistributed to whores as a reward for fucking other men) just goes completely over their heads.

Have they refuted any of our arguments? I haven’t seen them do it once. All they do is name call and insult us.
Wouldn’t expect them to since soy gives you brain fog

Most IT members are either blue hair trannies or bald 6” wrist betabux to landwhales, so I assume their collective IQ is sub-90

Jung calls this “feeling.”

Most IT members are either blue hair trannies or bald 6” wrist betabux to landwhales, so I assume their collective IQ is sub-90

Yet they are delusional enough to not only think they are helping us by doing that, but thinking they are the top 1% of Chad’s and Stacy’s

disagreement-hierarchy.jpg

Have they refuted any of our arguments? I haven’t seen them do it once. All they do is name call and insult us.

They argue at the lowest tiers of arguing, with just childish name calling and insults. I've never seen them provide any actual scientific evidence. Probably because we are in the right. That would certainly explain why there is an entire subforum with studies backing up and proving everything we say, while the only proof they have is "you have a bad personality and this is why your incel". I really can't understand such a low level of self-awareness. Literally NPCs

Also the most likely cucktear response to this message would probably be to point out - haha this incel thinks he is a scientist but he said "your" instead of "you're".

STFU about this shit sub

The closest thing to an argument I've ever gotten was "well I personally never saw/thought that so it must not be true"
STFU about this shit sub

Obesity and hormonal imbalance (or change) both completely fuck with your cognitive abilities, there are plethora of research articles about that. Drastic hormonal imbalance can also make people suicidal. You can clearly notice this symptom if you go to cucktears. But anyway, for the sake of not to be seen as biased, here you go --

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2662345/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16375742

https://www.wallerwellness.com/what-is-functional-medicine/hormonal-changes-and-cognitive-decline

About as reliable as “muh Danny Devito”
the danny devito argument makes me rage since 1/2 the jokes about him are about how UGLY AND SHORT he is

They're leftist sjw pigs. You can't honestly expect them to function like normal human beings.

They're leftist sjw pigs. You can't honestly expect them to function like normal human beings.

This and they need to have their throats cut open with knives