Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just hold frame bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/sh3sn4/field_report_3_girls_wanted_to_run_a_train_on_me/

I went up to this super hot hispanic girl and said "yeah i'm definitely gonna ruin your life", "im trying to make you a single mother of 3", "wow you got great fucking tits", "is your ass as nice as your tits". She was laughing and seemed receptive but the set didnt go anywhere. I didnt even care. I was just doing it for the lols.

The absolute state of ricecel delusions :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Then he woke up and had to go to the apple factory to make Stacy another iPhone to give to Chad.

This guy wrote his whole rpg character backstory.

This guy talks like a faggot zoomer:feelsseriously: not reading all that

This guy is almost 30 and writing autistic field reports on an obscure subreddit about trying to have threesomes at gay bars, extremely pathetic. :feelsUgh:

Farthest thing from masculinity in my opinion.

these asianmasculinity/aznidentity faggots make 4chan such a shit place now. always taking about interracial bullshit and larping on any board they visit. To deal with them I tell them to post their eyelids, that usually stops them from posting.

0 molecule, cause reddit

DESTROY THEM ALLL RUMBLE THEM ALL, LOSE IT ALL OUTSIDE THE WALLS LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAY

this is holding frame

your post is a ricell talking crap

I "held frame" by keeping my head down for four hours.

Larp and larpilled

Fucker wrote a fucking book about it, get to the point already

I'm holding a framing hammer

This guy is almost 30 and writing autistic field reports on an obscure subreddit about trying to have threesomes at gay bars, extremely pathetic. :feelsUgh:

Farthest thing from masculinity in my opinion.