Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just hit the gym bro"

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
n37ql4.jpg

This is the wrist of a 27 year old "man". Most women who never lifted a weight in their lives have bigger arms than this man. I get that exercise makes you more healthy but why is it always lifting? When you literally need to work out to be stronger than a girl, isn't just jogging the better option? In the past I've tried lifting dumbbells and doing calisthenics, and rather than building up my confidence, every attempt left me feeling more and more hopeless because I know could never even be as strong as a fat truck driver who only lifts hamburgers and beers. I should technically be eligible for disability benefits because, were I to lose my office job, my employment prospects would be severely limited as I am simply incapable of performing most of the blue collar labor jobs that the average man can always do such as construction work.

People say that face is all that matters (my face isn't remarkable by the way, and is actually fucked up in many ways) but what woman would want a man with smaller wrists than her? I'll literally never be a real man.

Edit: I still have some brutal memories from my childhood of always being picked last for sports. I remember when we played dodgeball in gym class and I was always puzzled at how other boys could throw the foam ball so hard while any ball I threw always seemed to experience way too much air drag. Turns out it was never the air drag, it was because I throw like a girl. The only game I liked to play in gym was badminton. Looking back on it, it's because the sport doesn't require as much physical strength as other sports so I was at least capable of participating in some capacity.

Last edited:
eat more protein dummy

Lol youre fucking giga coping right now. You can definitely gain weight, but your biggest hurdle isn’t going to be lifting, it’s going to be eating enough.

“BuT i EaT evErThiNg”

No you dont. You think you do but in reality you’re probanly only consuming 2000 calories a day. If you’re a hard gainer, you need to eat closer to 5000 calories. You probably won’t be able to get that much in at first but the more you do it the more your stomach will grow.

How about you just admit you don’t want to do it rather than making up excuses as to why you can’t. You don’t want to and that’s fine but don’t spread that bullshit

I don't see the problem. Just be confident, hit the gym, and take a shower, bro. Make sure you have a good personality, too.
/s

Wristlet is cope. Women dont give a fuck about anything but height and face.
The greatest slayer in my college is a 6'1 prettyboy with a skeleton body and skeleton ankles.

Facial bones are all that matter. Gymcelling will land you a pig.

eat more protein dummy
The bones aren't going to grow and the size of your bones basically determines how much muscle you can develop. I've even gained weight before and it always goes straight to my gut and tits. I even love meat, nuts, dairy, eggs, fish, beans. All the staple sources of protein. A woman has a higher potential to develop muscle than me.

Lol youre fucking giga coping right now. You can definitely gain weight, but your biggest hurdle isn’t going to be lifting, it’s going to be eating enough.

“BuT i EaT evErThiNg”

No you dont. You think you do but in reality you’re probanly only consuming 2000 calories a day. If you’re a hard gainer, you need to eat closer to 5000 calories. You probably won’t be able to get that much in at first but the more you do it the more your stomach will grow.

How about you just admit you don’t want to do it rather than making up excuses as to why you can’t. You don’t want to and that’s fine but don’t spread that bullshit
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

The bones aren't going to grow and the size of your bones basically determines how much muscle you can develop. I've even gained weight before and it always goes straight to my gut and tits. I even love meat, nuts, dairy, eggs, fish, beans. All the staple sources of protein. A woman has a higher potential to develop muscle than me.

you don't need your bones to grow, just the muscles. if you have gained weight then your problem was you weren't lifting enough/correctly OR you have low T and youre a natural beta. definitely go to a doctor if you think that's the case

Wristlet is cope. Women dont give a fuck about anything but height and face.
The greatest slayer in my college is a 6'1 prettyboy with a skeleton body and skeleton ankles.
I don't have a skeleton body though. Just my arms. My frame is completely fucked up. Whereas most men are "top heavy", with big arms and wide shoulders and skinny legs, I am bottom heavy, with meaty legs, a close hip-to-shoulder ratio, and small girl arms. What kind of a face do you need to compensate for that kind of body anyway? One thing we can both be sure of is that whatever that face is, it isn't mine.

how much muscle you hold / gain, EVEN WITH STEROIDS is dictated by frame / bone size.

anyone who thinks a guy with small wrists/ bones isn't fucked, is down syndrome level IQ

you don't need your bones to grow, just the muscles. if you have gained weight then your problem was you weren't lifting enough/correctly OR you have low T and youre a natural beta. definitely go to a doctor if you think that's the case
I got a blood test a few months ago and I found out my total testosterone was actually below the minimum for my age. It was something like Edit: [I think it was actually] 450 ng/dl, which is like half of what it should be for a man in his 20s. Yet the doctor sent me away because it's "within the reference range". So I guess I have normal testosterone for an 80 year old man. I've considered steroids but I don't want my balls my balls to shrink and make me infertile. Never mind that once you've gone that route, you're going to have to spend a lifetime taking daily test shots. Not worth it if you ask me.

I got a blood test a few months ago and I found out my total testosterone was actually below the minimum for my age. It was something like 500 ng/dl, which is like half of what it should be for a man in his 20s. Yet the doctor sent me away because it's "within the reference range". So I guess I have normal testosterone for an 80 year old man. I've considered steroids but I don't want my balls my balls to shrink and make me infertile. Never mind that once you've gone that route, you're going to have to spend a lifetime taking daily test shots. Not worth it if you ask me.

youre retarded man,600 - 500ng/dl IS normal. Low would be ~250 and that's when it actually really starts to fuck with you. 1000ng/dl is just about the absolute natural limit that a young man who does everything right consistently for is going to be at. you obviously are far from that but you can raise you T levels if you actually want to but its very obvious youre just looking for a cope/ excuse
how much muscle you hold / gain, EVEN WITH STEROIDS is dictated by frame / bone size.

anyone who thinks a guy with small wrists/ bones isn't fucked, is down syndrome level IQ

am I fucked? I just measured my wrist, came out to 5.5 inches.

Attachments

• wrist.jpg
    wrist.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 118
Wrist size is 100% genetics based like most things in lfe

youre retarded man,600 - 500ng/dl IS normal. Low would be ~250 and that's when it actually really starts to fuck with you. 1000ng/dl is just about the absolute natural limit that a young man who does everything right consistently for is going to be at. you obviously are far from that but you can raise you T levels if you actually want to but its very obvious youre just looking for a cope/ excuse

Depends on your height.. What's your height?

5'8 manlet in US
You're about as bad as me then, i have 5.8 inch wrists but i'm 6ft2 so i'm proportionally just as bad as you.

What's your
-Bone to bone shoulder width
-Bideltoid breadth
-Pelvis circumference

You're about as bad as me then, i have 5.8 inch wrists but i'm 6ft2 so i'm proportionally just as bad as you.

What's your
-Bone to bone shoulder width
-Bideltoid breadth
-Pelvis circumference

wtf does any of that mean? I'm not going to measure that, sounds like too much work

wtf does any of that mean? I'm not going to measure that, sounds like too much work
It'll tell you how good your frame is, the wrist is only one of the measurements that determine your overall frame.
You could redeem it by having a smaller pelvis and wider shoulders

5'8 manlet in US
I am the same height. If your wrist circumference really is 5-1/2" you should know how fucked up it looks at that height. Maybe your legs and torso are also thin but for me, my arms are disproportional to the rest of my body.

It'll tell you how good your frame is, the wrist is only one of the measurements that determine your overall frame.
You could redeem it by having a smaller pelvis and wider shoulders

I definitely have wider shoulders now because ive been working out for 8 years so it wouldn't be the same comparison anyways
I am the same height. If your wrist circumference really is 5-1/2" you should know how fucked up it looks at that height. Maybe your legs and torso are also thin but for me, my arms are disproportional to the rest of my body.

yes it really is. and I know, my hands and wrists are tiny, they always have been. doesn't mean you cant gain muscle though. this is after 8 years of diet and lifting even with a small frame. quit your bullshit. sure its not as easy for us to gain weight but it doesn't mean it cant be done.

Attachments

• wrist bicep.jpg
    wrist bicep.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 127
lol at all the gymcel cope. youre fucked up face is the problem. you could put a chad face on your nasty little body and women would be lining up to be with you. cope cope cope

lol at all the gymcel cope. youre fucked up face is the problem. you could put a chad face on your nasty little body and women would be lining up to be with you. cope cope cope
Most average men still have sex and relationships. You don't have to be Chad. If you're not having sex, you are below average. Even if face is the most important, most guys who have a fucked up body don't have a Chad face.

Most average men still have sex and relationships. You don't have to be Chad. If you're not having sex, you are below average. Even if face is the most important, most guys who have a fucked up body don't have a Chad face.
increasing your body looks helps 0% with women. that is shit that cuckqueers say, and goes hand in hand with the personality bluepill. but keep coping tho

brutal blackpill. gymceling is a myth. matter of fact, height is a myth too. a guy can be 6'5, but, if he's ugly, it's over.

well i hate to say it but at 5.5, yeah, you're a level beyond being absolutely fucked

of course yeah, face is all that really mostly matters

I have 17 cm at narrowes point, about 6.7 inches, and that is not enough as well. Literally a girly tier. Most men have wider arms.

I definitely have wider shoulders now because ive been working out for 8 years so it wouldn't be the same comparison anyways

yes it really is. and I know, my hands and wrists are tiny, they always have been. doesn't mean you cant gain muscle though. this is after 8 years of diet and lifting even with a small frame. quit your bullshit. sure its not as easy for us to gain weight but it doesn't mean it cant be done.
if you have wide shoulders you're fine, don't worry about your wrist size...
On an unrelated point, how bigs your bicep?

I have 17 cm at narrowes point, about 6.7 inches, and that is not enough as well. Literally a girly tier. Most men have wider arms.
6.7 inches is above average for your height, your shoulder size is also beyond phenomenal for your height... it'd even be phenomenal on someone 6ft+

You have EXCELLENT frame
You probably just feel like you're being mogged by other men because you're a manlet

I agree fully, i'd say when it comes to Foid attraction towards your body it goes down to
70% how your frame is and 30% how you've kept your body through gymcelling.
Frame is KEY

increasing your body looks helps 0% with women. that is shit that cuckqueers say, and goes hand in hand with the personality bluepill. but keep coping tho
What's more brutal for me isn't just being ignored by women, it's the way other men treat me. My self-esteem has plummeted. I get laughed at, people talk to me like I'm a kid, nobody respects me. I can't dress nicely either because no clothes fit me properly. For example, when I started my job two years ago I wanted to get collared shirts so I could dress professionally. It turns out they're literally not made in my proportions. I have a 14" neck and the smallest size collar shirts are usually 14.5" and they tend to be very tight because they assume if you have a 14" neck, you're a skeleton. I have since given up and just dress like a teenager (tee and jeans).

n37ql4.jpg

This is the wrist of a 27 year old "man". Most women who never lifted a weight in their lives have bigger arms than this man. I get that exercise makes you more healthy but why is it always lifting? When you literally need to work out to be stronger than a girl, isn't just jogging the better option? In the past I've tried lifting dumbbells and doing calisthenics, and rather than building up my confidence, every attempt left me feeling more and more hopeless because I know could never even be as strong as a fat truck driver who only lifts hamburgers and beers. I should technically be eligible for disability benefits because, were I to lose my office job, my employment prospects would be severely limited as I am simply incapable of performing most of the blue collar labor jobs that the average man can always do such as construction work.

People say that face is all that matters (my face isn't remarkable by the way, and is actually fucked up in many ways) but what woman would want a man with smaller wrists than her? I'll literally never be a real man.

Edit: I still have some brutal memories from my childhood of always being picked last for sports. I remember when we played dodgeball in gym class and I was always puzzled at how other boys could throw the foam ball so hard while any ball I threw always seemed to experience way too much air drag. Turns out it was never the air drag, it was because I throw like a girl. The only game I liked to play in gym was badminton. Looking back on it, it's because the sport doesn't require as much physical strength as other sports so I was at least capable of participating in some capacity.

Take steroids it had dramatic changes.

I guess i'm the chadwrister with 7.49inch (19cm)

il_570xN.1066281486_agoi.jpg

uzxtv0uw8yh01.jpg

oh wait it's fucking over, i'm expected to have huge dick if i have big wrists

Yeah, like making your balls shrivel like a prune.
those are part of the side affects bro just gotta accept that you are going to have a small ass dick with a maxxed out body with 1 year of working out

You probably just feel like you're being mogged by other men because you're a manlet
I've never considered it before, i though i could be wider and wider, before i mog every other men, but seems like a cope now. Frame alone can't carry 5'6.

Yeah, like making your balls shrivel like a prune.
Steroids aren't worth it cause the side effects are too harsh, you're better off trying to get on Test Cyp/Eth to get to around 1000 ng/dl aswell as a possible aromatose inhibitor...
Your testicles will still shrink by about 30% though, but this can be counteracted by taking HCG, but i'd recommend you do that when you actually want to have kids or do some mini PCTs
I've never considered it before, i though i could be wider and wider, before i mog every other men, but seems like a cope now. Frame alone can't carry 5'6.
You don't want to be 5ft6 with a small frame, that's utter death. Having the frame you do with working out would get you mad respect from other men.
You shouldermog the vast majority of the male population, you underestimate how attractive that is.
Idk what your face is /10 though, cause face is the most vital component by far.

18 inches
Your biceps are...... 18 inches........

This is LARP for sure then lol
You can't have 5.5 inch wrists and have 18 inch biceps...
The natural upper limit for someone with 6 inch wrists is like 16.5 inches, someone of your wrist size can't have 18 inch biceps.

I hear you brother, I'm in the same boat. I'm 6'3 but probably the worst framecel ever. I have big ass hands, feet and head, but the rest of my body seems to have stopped growing at like 12 years old. Super narrow shoulders, 6 inch wrists. I've pretty much never not been mogged by other men and even women sometimes. I wish I could tell you that it doesn't matter, but your ability to fight for and protect your family/tribe is the most important male trait by far.

I hear you brother, I'm in the same boat. I'm 6'3 but probably the worst framecel ever. I have big ass hands, feet and head, but the rest of my body seems to have stopped growing at like 12 years old. Super narrow shoulders, 6 inch wrists. I've pretty much never not been mogged by other men and even women sometimes. I wish I could tell you that it doesn't matter, but your ability to fight for and protect your family/tribe is the most important male trait by far.
Yeah this is the worst thing about it. Being utterly useless and weak. I'm not just ugly, I'm not even a man. I can't even join the army and get sent off to die in some sand dunes because I'm too WEAK. Just thinking about it makes me want to jump off a bridge.

You don't need big arms to throw a fucking dodgeball lmao.

Yeah this is the worst thing about it. Being utterly useless and weak. I'm not just ugly, I'm not even a man. I can't even join the army and get sent off to die in some sand dunes because I'm too WEAK. Just thinking about it makes me want to jump off a bridge.
I have spent the majority of my time in my life thinking about things like this. It is at least always in the back of my mind no matter what I do. I don't know if there is a more horrifying life than that of a weakling male. We should have been weeded out through natural selection, but civilization has forced us to make it to adulthood in our child bodies.

Your biceps are...... 18 inches........

This is LARP for sure then lol
You can't have 5.5 inch wrists and have 18 inch biceps...
The natural upper limit for someone with 6 inch wrists is like 16.5 inches, someone of your wrist size can't have 18 inch biceps.

I showed you the pictures I have small wrists but built up my biceps and other muscles over the years. I’m currently taking creatine this’ll that probably adds some size due to water rententuon but i doubt it makes that big a difference

And plus those charts are just references and averages. There’s always going to be outliers. It’s just a generalization , it’s not based on concrete research

Last edited:
I showed you the pictures I have small wrists but built up my biceps and other muscles over the years. I’m currently taking creatine this’ll that probably adds some size due to water rententuon but i doubt it makes that big a difference

And plus those charts are just references and averages. There’s always going to be outliers. It’s just a generalization , it’s not based on concrete research
Are you natty or do you use roids?

Are you natty or do you use roids?
8 years natural. I’ve never really considered steroids at my age, but decided I’ll consider them when I pass 25 years old and natural test levels start to decline. I’ll be considering doing roids then but as of right now I’m too young and don’t want to mess with my endocrine system

8 years natural. I’ve never really considered steroids at my age, but decided I’ll consider them when I pass 25 years old and natural test levels start to decline. I’ll be considering doing roids then but as of right now I’m too young and don’t want to mess with my endocrine system
Fuck man, you've been lifting for 8 years and you're younger than me too. It's ogre.