Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just hit the gym and improve yourself bro

30 seconds into this and it's already suifuel
"Human tough is a need we crave and strive for"
FUCK this is depressing. People need to watch this.

Being buff doesn't change you from being an Intel and this guy is proof.

I DONT UNDERSTAND. Why don't foids have the strength to care about our suffering? Only other incels. The love of an incel is truly worthless.

Oh man I feel his pain. This is the kind of pain normies will never understand.

Hearing this guy is depressing.

All the training in the world will never make up for a few mm of bone being placed in the wrong areas.

Doesn't mean it can't be fun and fulfilling though.

women only care about themselves and so do most people

He is not even bad looking. I would say low tier normie. And he has at least some social skills if he can just talk for 6 minutes straight with sense.

He isn't bad looking. If there is no hope for him.... what chance do the rest of us have?

This is the same as the mountain guy, this guy is a man child. Still freaking weird that he hasn'T gotten a girlfriend

As the old saying goes, there's no gym for your face

That’s depressing, also not a bad looking dude. Mogs most of us

ewwwww what a creep!! -every girl ever

It's beyond over unless he regrows hair, leanmaxes and gets voice surgery
Being buff doesn't change you from being an Incel and this guy is proof.

Frame and muscle are bluepilled copes

Last edited:
30 seconds into this and it's already suifuel
"Human tough is a need we crave and strive for"
FUCK this is depressing. People need to watch this.

Attachments

• 20180908_131817.jpg
    20180908_131817.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 117
Damn, this is brutal as hell. Look at that self proclaimed virgin slut who's virtue signaling. Notice how someone asks it for a date and it doesn't reply. Smh.

This guy goes out, has a bunch of hobbies, worked hard to get a great body, and it all means nothing because he's short and his face is ugly. Girls would rather date a skeleton or a fat/chubby guy that browses social media all day and plays fortnite all day that has an average looking face than date an average height or short muscular guy with tons of hobbies with an ugly face. :feelsrope::feelscry::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Very sad, but that’s probably how all of us feel.

WTF I thought this guy made it, didn't he get at least one lay, it must not have helped.
This guy goes out, has a bunch of hobbies, worked hard to get a great body, and it all means nothing because he's short and his face is ugly. Girls would rather date a skeleton or a fat/chubby guy that browses social media all day and plays fortnite all day that has an average looking face than date an average height or short muscular guy with tons of hobbies with an ugly face. :feelsrope::feelscry::feelsbadman:
Christ....

I DONT UNDERSTAND. Why don't foids have the strength to care about our suffering? Only other incels. The love of an incel is truly worthless.
Because humans are still aggressive animals that kill off the weak. We got the short end of the stick. It's over, we're the ones that won't get to breed and we will be killed off like the weakness that we are.

This oldcel needs to realise it's over.

Because humans are still aggressive animals that kill off the weak. We got the short end of the stick. It's over, we're the ones that won't get to breed and we will be killed off like the weakness that we are.
No fair. :feelsbadman:

They do probably feel sorry on some level but they likely think “oh well some other girl might like him but he’s not in my league. I’m sure he will find someone” due to the validation they get from good looking men going for an easy bang.

Suicidefuel to be honest+ the pity party in the comment section doesn't help at all.

''Hang on bro, it ill happen''

''I'm a female incel too it's really hard teehee but don't ask for my number''...