Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just hire a dating coach bro!

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Just have attractive animal magnetism bro!

Just have pheromonal compatibility bro!

Just pay me $1000 an hour to get you laid bro!

Jfl when she thinks the incels are fagmaxxing.

Jfl even the tallfag is struggling. Only the Tyrone lite and the lesbians did well

View: https://youtu.be/Ywpoj0SS0sk

just waste your money bro

I won't click that.

this is even more cucked than spending your money on onlyfans. like when you give a woman $1000 for literally nothing in return except platitudes about "dating advice" you have reached Super Soyim 3

They all mog me
this is even more cucked than spending your money on onlyfans. like when you give a woman $1000 for literally nothing you have reached Super Soyim 3

Why? Spoiler: the incels have gfs
It's a waste of time plus my youtube recommendations are going to get screwed over by me clicking on it and watching it.

This foid specializes in normies who already get sex but who are looking for a LTR with a 'compatible' person.

PS. She's white and blonde so she owes blackcels and other ethnics in the West access to her pussy. Remind foids like her of that, in appropriate woke language obviously. Call her racist if she recoils.

not a single frame of this degenerate shit

these fucking buzzfeed videos :feelsree:

Why do they all look gay?
this is even more cucked than spending your money on onlyfans. like when you give a woman $1000 for literally nothing in return except platitudes about "dating advice" you have reached Super Soyim 3

Giphy 3

I cant even imagine somebody being as hopelessly desperate that will even think about paying one of those con artists
you have to be the worlds biggest fucking idiot :feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL how is anyone there an incel if they’ve had sex? Anyway, yeah, it was obvious the Tyrone lite would be with the hottest girl. the lesbians were pretty obvious too.
AT THE END SHE SAYS “attraction is so mysterious, it doesn’t always make sense” :lul: :lul:
Almost all the heterosexual couples there made perfect sense. The dudes had to date down because the women are hypergamous whores. Except for the tryone lite, got with that Stacy lite looksmatch made sense there tbhtbh

Last edited:
JFL how is anyone there an incel if they’ve had sex? Anyway, yeah, it was obvious the Tyrone lite would be with the hottest girl. the lesbians were pretty obvious too.
AT THE END SHE SAYS “attraction is so mysterious, it doesn’t always make sense” :lul: :lul:
Almost all the heterosexual couples there made perfect sense. The dudes had to date down because the women are hypergamous whores. Except for the tryone lite, got with that Stacy lite looksmatch made sense there tbhtbh
Why so? As in why it's obvious the Tyrone lite would be with the hottest foid and the second hottest foid would be lesbian, leaving the normies with ugly girls?
I'll be honest I couldnt have picked a single pairing

Dating coaches are the sexual equivalent of binary options brokers who tell janitors they can be millionaires if they buy their shit