Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just have to rant: I hate when someone tries to manipulate my thoughts (and doing it in such a lame way with lame arguments), like I'm a 70 IQ retard

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I have average intelligence. But I notice things. Because I never had and don't have a social life I read a lot of thrillers, watched movies did research on psychology. And I'm being treated like I'm 10 years old. I hate being underestimated and having my intelligence insulted.

26 years old. KHHV. Friendless since about 2010. No social life to speak of. Never "went out". Never had a girl shown an ounce of interest in me. 2/10. And 1.62m short.

My mum admitted that "Miss worlds aren't even pretty", yet "there's nothing better looking." She knows that's far from the truth. That's like me trying to sell you a 2015 Ford, and saying "it's the best car you can buy" ... some lame crap like that. It's insanely lame and unbelievably

I have to rant here bc there's nothing I hate more than when someone tries to manipulate me and thinks I'm the dumbest greenhorn in existence when it comes to believing stuff (or knowing about things). Even directly lying to me is better. But she uses lame arguments and manipulations (the lie: "you're good-looking"; the manipulation: "relationships suck", "sex sucks", "there aren't any pretty girls out there"). Yes she literally said it like that, even if she knows it's not true. This makes me so angry. Just tell me I'm too ugly, too short, too inexperienced, too shy, whatever. But noooo.... you have to use lame arguments you think I'll believe, the autistic meek retard I am.

- My mom can't admit that she lied to me that I look good (I'm a 2/10, 5'4", she just wants to make me feel good), so now she's like, "there aren't any good looking women out there, insta is fake" (I told her, if im so good looking ill get a good looking gf). Now she's like forget it, even "Miss Worlds aren't that good looking and they're the best looking women in the world" (why is she insulting my intelligence so much, just fucking tell me I can't get a cute gf we both know it). So stop thinking I'm so extremely dumb and trying to influence me.

- If I were good looking (I'm not, if you've seen my posts), id have a gf long since (im 26 khhv), but she would say something like "well then go outside and look for one". But no.... "there aren't any" "don't even bother looking" (I have social anxiety bc of my ugliness/disability)...

- She basically wants to tell me my sister, who she admitted is a 6/10 objectively, is a "10/10 out there" (that's just a complete lie. She also lied and said strangers always turn their head when she walks by and they tell my mother "oh what a beautiful daughter you have" (LIES LIES LIES. only manipulations). my sister used to be a 9, she always had chad bfs still now she does...

Don't care normies

Sorry bro, don't understand what that means. I'm obviously not a normie. You mean normies don't care about us/me ?
I

ADVISE

THAT

DO

NOT

CARE

NORMSCUMS

BOYO

:lasereyes: