Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just have hobbies and a talent like this asiancel broooooo

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
this dude fucking has a talent and is very smart. He even approached this stacy female and she found his attempt creepy.

It's over if you're asian and not rich.

south east asians are the jews of the east, they're not human, trust me bro

lol such high IQ and he thought he had a chance with blonde stacy

It never began for him.

lol such high IQ and he thought he had a chance with blonde stacy
this shit reminded me how i was infatuated, with my oneitis, i literally did the same for 6 months, but it wasnt as extreme what he did.

this shit reminded me how i was infatuated, with my oneitis, i literally did the same for 6 months, but it wasnt as extreme what he did.
if he didn't had send her tons of messages and threats, they would have nothing to accuse him for tbh,it would be only a guy who have fallen in love with someone that don't feel the same

No amount of intelligence can enable you to pull game like chads

Im sure her story would be a lovestory in a different show if the guy was a chad

Im sure her story would be a lovestory in a different show if the guy was a chad
im pretty sure it would. This female was so repulsed by this asiancel, even his stalkish ways was disgusted by him.

"The looks in his face is frightening"
Translation : His face is frightening
Im sure this kind of look is not frightening to her

lmaoooo jfc how can someone be so stubborn. even after 4 years he didnt want to stop.