Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Just have a skincare routine"

lifelongkhhv

lifelongkhhv

Copium addict =P
★★★★
Things I tried:
- I used soap for acne for 1 year
- Exfoliating
- Natural Exfoliating with honey and sugar
- Acne ointment for 9 months
- Ice directly on the face
- Ice bag on the face
- Coffee on the face
- 2 apples a day for 2 months
- 2L of water for 2 months
- No sugar for 2 months
- Two appointments with dermatologist

I'm not exaggerating or adding anything, I've tried all of these at least once. The results I got? None.

evil laugh laughing gif GIF

Imagine the time the money wasted.

Some things are completely genetic and practically immutable.

Soon I will make my last attempt, accutane

You forgot to smear shit on your face, it's a viable option

Been on Accutane for almost a month. It works. Hence the pharmaceutical industry's desire to restrict it. More useless pills and creams mean more money to the elites.
Thanks! Going to try this soon

I have pockmarks on my face. Like actual scars. Things I've tried: Vitamin C, topical tretinoin, TCA peels, microstamping.. they don't work. I might try lasers but they're expensive, have possible permanent side effects and there's no guarantee they will work either

I have pockmarks on my face. Like actual scars. Things I've tried: Vitamin C, topical tretinoin, TCA peels, microstamping.. they don't work. I might try lasers but they're expensive, have possible permanent side effects and there's no guarantee they will work either
Brutal... I also have blemishes from squeezed pimples, luckily I didn't have severe acne that causes these scars, I've seen results from cosmetic procedures with this, most of the results are negligible...

I have an uncle with these scars in a severe way, but he was lucky to be almost 2 meters tall and is married to HTB

make my last attempt, accutane
Accutane is special. From .org there have been stories just like yours and it is usually what's taken before results are seen.
Finasteride, Accutane, etc. the reliable medication. Everything else is cope and wont work (remember, everybody will cope before conceding that they have a problem that requires these solutions).

Accutane is special. From .org there have been stories just like yours and it is usually what's taken before results are seen.
Finasteride, Accutane, etc. the reliable medication. Everything else is cope and wont work (remember, everybody will cope before conceding that they have a problem that requires these solutions).
Thanks! Hopefuel

chad doesnt worry about shit

Brutal... I also have blemishes from squeezed pimples, luckily I didn't have severe acne that causes these scars, I've seen results from cosmetic procedures with this, most of the results are negligible...
Yeah go to a dermatologist if you can.. I went there at age 22 and by then it was already too late. Now my face is scarred for life.

Tretinoin works while you're taking it, but if you're acne prone it'll come back after you stop

It has many side effects, dries the fuck out of you, I have extreme nosebleeds when I take it for a week, it also damaged my liver, and causes birth deformities in pregnant foids
I will have to pay this price

Beware accutane can get your ear, nose, lips, peehole, butthole, eyes, etc. PERMNENTLY DRY.

This shit has the scariest insert of all medicines I've ever seen. Take good care.

Beware accutane can get your ear, nose, lips, peehole, butthole, eyes, etc. PERMNENTLY DRY.

This shit has the scariest insert of all medicines I've ever seen. Take good care.
Thanks for the advice

I had as a dermatologist confirm i had severe acne since my late teens all the way till about 25 years old... now all cleared up just pothole scars left but i never bothered doing any satancare routine on my face for the mere slight chance of approval from foids they don't deserve my respect same reason why any self improvement for pussy as an incel is mostly a worthless waste of time... that being said being a deathnic fatty non NT aspie i've always known it would be futile but if your white and gonna either prettyboy or gymmax and can live with the consequences go for it

Women don't care. They find men without perfect skin hot! They don't actually like self absorbed narcisist obsessed with looks silly winkler!

Uuipe2z2mgmz

no skincare routine for your JAWLINE OR HEIGHT OR EYE COLOR ETC ETC

Women don't care. They find men without perfect skin hot! They don't actually like self absorbed narcisist obsessed with looks silly winkler!

View attachment 857455
And who said I'm doing this for women? I'm just taking care of myself for myself! :foidSoy:

Happy The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Seriously as a turbomanlet fatcel with a disability I've stopped bothering with diets and all this other shit. I eat shit, drink shit, live like shit, and whatever happens happens. Diets and gym and similar shit is for those with medium-tier genes. If your genes are chad-tier or trucel-tier than your future is already predetermined.

Things I tried:
- Exfoliating
- Ice bag on the face
- Coffee on the face
- No sugar for 2 months

I'm not exaggerating or adding anything, I've tried all of these at least once. The results I got? None.

Le use face wash instead of soap, that's why u r an incel

Seriously as a turbomanlet fatcel with a disability I've stopped bothering with diets and all this other shit. I eat shit, drink shit, live like shit, and whatever happens happens. Diets and gym and similar shit is for those with medium-tier genes. If your genes are chad-tier or trucel-tier than your future is already predetermined.
I think one day I'll have to give up too, but as a copium addict I must keep trying

I had acne in high school. My health teacher told me to exercise more every day. To the point where you work up an actual sweat. Apparently sweating will naturally clean out the pores in your skin. I got into running. Did this every day and after a month my face completely cleared up.

I had acne in high school. My health teacher told me to exercise more every day. To the point where you work up an actual sweat. Apparently sweating will naturally clean out the pores in your skin. I got into running. Did this every day and after a month my face completely cleared up.
I see I want to do sports too

You tried it all to save fellow incels thank you brocel

Tretinoin works for acne, but it can't counteract the effect that gravity had on my face in the past 2 and a half decades.

Like putting makeup on a pig :feelsrope:
Its ovaa

Eliminate sugar from your diet

Things I tried:
- Exfoliating
- Ice bag on the face
- Coffee on the face
- No sugar for 2 months

Acne is caused by eating goyslop not bad hygiene. I used to not shower for more than a week and didn't have acne really

Acne is caused by eating goyslop not bad hygiene. I used to not shower for more than a week and didn't have acne really
I eat healthy

Acne can be stress related and it shows up more at different parts of the year when your stressed out more if it’s like all over your face it might be stress

Acne can be stress related and it shows up more at different parts of the year when your stressed out more if it’s like all over your face it might be stress
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back