Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just have a good personality, Meanwhile, Ted Bundy, Meeks, And others "Good personality" Proceeds to stab women and have plenty of lovers and letters.

This reminds me of that coke slut that used to be my supervisor she told me she dated a guy because he went to prison for stabbing someone, but she left him cuz he had a micro penis. Femoids know no boundaries when it comes to degeneracy

Meek didnt stab anyone tho, Also there was this pic which shows what each 4 of them did but i dont remember the last 2 names.

Meek didnt stab anyone tho, Also there was this pic which shows what each 4 of them did but i dont remember the last 2 names.
still thugmaxxed

This reminds me of that coke slut that used to be my supervisor she told me she dated a guy because he went to prison for stabbing someone, but she left him cuz he had a micro penis. Femoids know no boundaries when it comes to degeneracy
Never began for smalldickcells.

>Posted the same fucking thread for a trillionth time award

So they admit personality is subjective.

Thugmaxxing is cope unless if done in favela/hood or by chad. Even then the foids will cuck there drug trafficker husbands with funkeiro pretty boys, just see how many of them appear latter on gore sides getting beheaded or their head shaved by the thug's goons. Over for thugmaxxercels.

Thugmaxxing is cope unless if done in favela/hood or by chad. Even then the foids will cuck there drug trafficker husbands with funkeiro pretty boys, just see how many of them appear latter on gore sides getting beheaded or their head shaved by the thug's goons. Over for thugmaxxercels.
Vids or it didnt happen