Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just have a good personality bro"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
-
So I have a younger cousin that I play xbox with pretty regularly.

He was talking to me about how he got a girls nudes and I asked him how it went down (just so you know my cousin is 14 years old and a girl from his school sent him these which is why I was curious on how it went down)

so he was telling me about it and he told me "yeah its just some girl I used for her nudes" HOW TF DID THE PERSONALITY DETECTOR NOT GO OFF!!!!!!

Many people would say that he has a bad personality for that (which I agree its kinda messed up to do that to someone) but how come his personality wasn't detected?

(Sorry for this post just wanted to tell you guys lol also am not good at telling stories/explaining things as u could see here and if u saw some of my other posts. Also how tf is a 14 year old getting more than me bro. Last thing as some of u might ask he is about a high tier normie)

Hmm. Does he shower often? That could be it.

I don't have sympathy when pieces of meat get fucked up, because biology and life are evil, are you gonna beat up your cousin in a videogame?

His personality is actually good, that's why he got the nudes