Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just had the worst and most embarrassing moment of my life

skinnypeniscel

skinnypeniscel

Greycel
1st post as i never have anything useful to say
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so i was sitting with my family in the garden of a pub, having a decent time celebrating my gcse results day, nothing unusual

then i spot a group of 3 girls pointing at me. while they weren't stacys they were still good looking, probably becky tier.

about 5 minutes pass and i figured they were just laughing about me as i weigh about 50kg, am a stick and have awful acne.

then one of them walks over to our table, still with all of my family here just watching as she came over.

and this fucking bitch says 'sorry but my friends dared me to come over and get your number, so do you mind getting your phone out and pretend you're typing in my number', laughs to try and make it seem not as bad.

my face was so fucking red the whole time, legit wanted to go over and stab her friends no joke

meanwhile my parents and two younger brothers are all just staring at her, saying nothing, then she just says sorry again under her breath.

completely ruined the mood and the whole evening, about 5 words were spoken between us before we got in the car and left

i'm only 16 man and i swear soon i'm gonna do something really bad, if i ever see any of them again man i swear i'm gonna mash their heads in, but tbh i'm so weak i probably couldn't even do that :feelsclown:

wanna kms rn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You should have said "only if you give me head."

Absolutely brutal, foids are so cruel

You were with your family and they allowed that to happen without saying a word?

You were with your family and they allowed that to happen without saying a word?
They’re blupilled they couldn’t foreseen that evil plot they probably thought it was one of those movie scenarios where a below average guy gets the girl

you should have just rejected her, foids get bitter when rejected by chad but a below average male rejecting her would have ruined her day

They’re blupilled they couldn’t foreseen that evil plot
I don't know. Someone comes up to you and wants you to pretend to give them your phone number on a bet while giggling because they're looking at you as a joke.
Can't foresee that as an evil plot.

I don't think that's bluepill. That's "we don't care about you."

What the FUCK

That's fucking BRUTAL

I can totally imagine something like this happening to me

Btw I got my English GCSE retake results back today. I passed :D

But anyway ye, no one has empathy for ugly males. The thing about the face going red too. That would've happened to me.

At Ur age I would've been a pussy but if that happened to me now I would tell her to fuck off and maybe take it even furthER than that

1st post as i never have anything useful to say
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so i was sitting with my family in the garden of a pub, having a decent time celebrating my gcse results day, nothing unusual

then i spot a group of 3 girls pointing at me. while they weren't stacys they were still good looking, probably becky tier.

about 5 minutes pass and i figured they were just laughing about me as i weigh about 50kg, am a stick and have awful acne.

then one of them walks over to our table, still with all of my family here just watching as she came over.

and this fucking bitch says 'sorry but my friends dared me to come over and get your number, so do you mind getting your phone out and pretend you're typing in my number', laughs to try and make it seem not as bad.

my face was so fucking red the whole time, legit wanted to go over and stab her friends no joke

meanwhile my parents and two younger brothers are all just staring at her, saying nothing, then she just says sorry again under her breath.

completely ruined the mood and the whole evening, about 5 words were spoken between us before we got in the car and left

i'm only 16 man and i swear soon i'm gonna do something really bad, if i ever see any of them again man i swear i'm gonna mash their heads in, but tbh i'm so weak i probably couldn't even do that :feelsclown:

wanna kms rn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You did the right thing by not reacting. Although it would have felt good in the moment to retaliate either verbally or physically it would be worse for you in the long run.
I don't know. Someone comes up to you and wants you to pretend to give them your phone number on a bet while giggling because they're looking at you as a joke.
Can't foresee that as an evil plot.

I don't think that's bluepill. That's "we don't care about you."

You underestimate the bluepill mind, they could have thought the girl fancied him and was trying to get his number :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Why didn't you say something back

you should have just rejected her, foids get bitter when rejected by chad but a below average male rejecting her would have ruined her day
Would have been based af if you did this OP, but your still young and you'll learn.