Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just had some high meat

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
This raw meat sat in room temperature for over a month. Is has a liquorice after taste. I'm starting to feel a little high already.

P 20240410 133011

You're going to get food poisoning Bro.

Liquorice in texture or actual taste?

no, only eat raw meat that is fresh brocel

I have seen this being done before and watched vids about it. I wouldn't try it though...

I have seen this being done before and watched vids about it. I wouldn't try it though...
The liquorice taste even stays in the mouth minutes after, it's pretty cool. I'm starting to laugh a little now because of the effects of the high meat jfl. Would highly recommend if you're depressed in any way. Watch the videos i posted first before trying it though.

I'll definitely try a diet of raw meat if I happen to get some cancer, nothing to lose at that point.

I'll definitely try a diet of raw meat if I happen to get some cancer, nothing to lose at that point.
It's a higher risk of getting cancer from cooked meat since it contains heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides. Charring and grilling meat also increase the risk of getting cancer.

It's a higher risk of getting cancer from cooked meat since it contains heterocyclic amines and lipid peroxides. Charring and grilling meat also increase the risk of getting cancer.
Very interesting.

ChatGPT says this I found it interesting:

Yes, there is scientific evidence to support the claim that consuming cooked meat, particularly when it's charred or grilled at high temperatures, may increase the risk of certain types of cancer.

When meat is cooked at high temperatures, such as grilling or pan-frying, it can produce compounds called heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). These compounds have been linked to an increased risk of cancer in various studies. HCAs are formed when amino acids (the building blocks of proteins) and creatine or creatinine (substances found in muscle) react at high temperatures. PAHs are formed when fat and juices from meat drip onto hot surfaces and produce smoke.

Additionally, cooking methods that involve charring or grilling meat can lead to the formation of advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) and lipid peroxides, which have also been associated with an increased risk of cancer and other health problems.

However, it's important to note that the risk associated with consuming cooked meat varies depending on factors such as the type of meat, cooking method, cooking temperature, and frequency of consumption. Additionally, the overall diet and lifestyle factors also play a significant role in cancer risk.

To reduce the potential risk, individuals can consider moderation in consumption of cooked meats, choosing leaner cuts of meat, using gentler cooking methods such as baking, boiling, or stewing instead of grilling or frying at high temperatures, and incorporating more plant-based foods into their diet.

Like your comment, something a normie would post. Now go eat your grain sludge and seed oils.

I'm the least normie incel on this site. This thread and it's replies proves it.

True

Now go eat your grain sludge and seed oils.
Seed oils are not bad, only refined seed oils are. I eat 4 table spoons of sesame seeds and flax seeds daily. You will get almost all the minerals and fats required from that alone.

Seed oils are not bad, only refined seed oils are. I eat 4 table spoons of sesame seeds and flax seeds daily. You will get almost all the minerals and fats required from that alone.
Olive oil is OK since it's a fruit oil. Same with coconut oil. Most oils that are sold in stores are heated, hydrogenated, processed and pro-inflammatory.

@anandkonda GTFIH
I won't be telling anything except that meat was once a sentient pain-feeling conscious being and we humans kill these animals and even human in abortions daily. Daily 150,000 humans in abortions and 300 million animals are killed without empathy and consideration.

It is of my opinion that even the smallest and most vulnerable creature are deserving of empathy and moral consideration. We can do our best to reduce our contribution in this suffering by boycotting meat.

True

No coconut oil has too much saturated fat, same with palm oil. Raw Sesame, Sunflower or mustard oil is the best.
I don't agree with saturated fat being bad. Only if you heat it.

It's actually vegetable oils that clog arteriers, crystalize and harden. Heart disease became rampant when margarine and oils were being introduced in the market during the 60s and 70s:
I agree. But egg consumption and oil consumption both increased. Which both contain saturated fat which will cause heart problems.

Has your spleen ever temporarily enlarged because of this?

I looked up the symptoms of an enlarged spleen and i haven't experienced any of them.
Interesting, I ate raw mince once as I was in a rush on my schedule and it caused an enlarged spleen, symptoms fixed after 3 days though so didn't have to take any medications or visit a doctor

Interesting, I ate raw mince once as I was in a rush on my schedule and it caused an enlarged spleen, symptoms fixed after 3 days though so didn't have to take any medications or visit a doctor
That's weird. I've been eating raw meat for 7 years and haven't experienced any negative side effects. Hundreds and hundreds of kilograms.

Like your comment, something a normie would post. Now go eat your grain sludge and seed oils.

I'm the least normie incel on this site. This thread and it's replies proves it.
I'm not anything even close to a normie. I'm a total outcast, an outcast among outcasts.

Eating rotten raw meat or fresh raw meat is totally ridiculous. It's so unhealthy it's off the charts. Grains and seed oils are healthier. lol

Eating rotten raw meat or fresh raw meat is totally ridiculous. It's so unhealthy it's off the charts. Grains and seed oils are healthier. lol
You're either a vegan or you work in the medical industry, or you have a relative who works in the medical industry and he/she has brainwashed you into fearing raw meat, like 90% of people i have a debate with over raw meat. Brainwashed normies. This just goes to prove that even incels like you have normie opinions.

im seriously considering trying this but is there any chance of vid related happening?

im seriously considering trying this but is there any chance of vid related happening?

Make sure you get high quality raw meat and put it in tightly sealed glass jars halfway up. Open the glass jar every 3 days to keep oxygen in for the bacteria.

Let it sit for a month in room temperature or longer. You can also keep it in the fridge but it'll take much longer. It will smell like HELL after 2 weeks or so. So it's best to keep it in a garage or a separate building.

You can do the same with raw eggs, and they won't smell. Just do small cracks in the egg shells to get some air in there.

Personally i have never gotten sick from high meat or high eggs. If the meat comes in contact with soap or dishwashing fluid you might get sick but otherwise it should be safe. Just make sure you get high quality and air it out every 3 days. You should be fine.

I've heard that diarrhea can be common for people who never tried high meat before so that's the worst thing that could happen really. Have fun.

I'm watching the second video tbh.

Make sure you get high quality raw meat and put it in tightly sealed glass jars halfway up. Open the glass jar every 3 days to keep oxygen in for the bacteria.

Let it sit for a month in room temperature or longer. You can also keep it in the fridge but it'll take much longer. It will smell like HELL after 2 weeks or so. So it's best to keep it in a garage or a separate building.

You can do the same with raw eggs, and they won't smell. Just do small cracks in the egg shells to get some air in there.

Personally i have never gotten sick from high meat or high eggs. If the meat comes in contact with soap or dishwashing fluid you might get sick but otherwise it should be safe. Just make sure you get high quality and air it out every 3 days. You should be fine.

I've heard that diarrhea can be common for people who never tried high meat before so that's the worst thing that could happen really. Have fun.
:feelsYall:

You're either a vegan or you work in the medical industry, or you have a relative who works in the medical industry and he/she has brainwashed you into fearing raw meat, like 90% of people i have a debate with over raw meat. Brainwashed normies. This just goes to prove that even incels like you have normie opinions.
As if those are the only reasons to be against eating rotten raw meat. lol. How on earth am I the one that's brainwashed? You seem brainwashed. You believe in nonsense that doesn't have any real evidence supporting it. Do you just believe or do the opposite of normies? That seems foolish to me.