Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just had an awesome fantasy about North Korea

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
The plane lands in Pyongyang, immediately when we land, I am absolutely shocked. Kim Jong Un is there with some special forces military soldiers who offer a salute. Kim welcomes me and takes me to a stadium. On the drive there, he tells me how great it is to finally meet me, tells me about my assigned apartment and my high status I will have due to my dedication to the DPRK.

Then Kim Jong Un gives a public speech about how brilliant it is that an Englishman, who is of the highest European aristocracy, has seen the truth of the superiority of the true Korea and Juche ideology over the evil Jewish western capitalist system. Kim then speaks of the donations I have made to the North Korean government and military and thousands of people of all occupations give a loud cheerful round of applause. Kim then steps down from the microphone, and I step up, wave, and then I begin speaking, declaring my loyalty to the DPRK and its people, and how I will provide more than I take. There is another round of applause, and then Kim Jong Un gives me an enthusiastic handshake.

Then, a great announcement, that Christian Churches will now be planted throughout the rest of the country, and the existing ones in Pyongyang become way more populated than previous times.

Then this song plays

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kuOwUAHIQ

bro stop. your delusional. how the fuck can a "christian" have fantasies about a country where people are killed for having a bible. just stop

bro stop. your delusional. how the fuck can a "christian" have fantasies about a country where people are killed for having a bible. just stop
2024CELFIGHT @VictimofBpillReaper

Communists directly oppose Religion

Imagine being so retarded you believe everything the Jews tell you

I dream alot about me visiting or living in DPRK. This might be a sign im going thERe in the future

Jfl.

I love grey and 2024cel fights unfold
This guy joined a month ago and thinks he has the audacity to disrespect me, a nice gentleman, who did not insult anyone in this post until he attacked me.

Imagine being so retarded you believe everything the Jews tell you
He believes Jewish propaganda about race-mixing making people more attractive too

He believes Jewish propaganda about race-mixing making people more attractive too
bro it was from my own experience, stop with that slander of me

How is it slandering when you said these comments
because you accuse me of being a jew or believing jewish propaganda when it is purely and solely based on my personal life experience

because you accuse me of being a jew or believing jewish propaganda when it is purely and solely based on my personal life experience
That propaganda could've still influenced your opinion, even if you don't realise it. Expecially if you live in the West

Mans a megaretard

You are but a dog and I am your master. Shut up you fat retard. Try not to have a heart attack on your way to mcdonalds tomorrow.

You are but a dog and I am your master. Shut up you fat retard. Try not to have a heart attack on your way to mcdonalds tomorrow.
:lul:

he is meme'ing