Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just had a shower, I smell beautiful

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I know showering is a meme but after not showering since Friday I just had a shower and I smell beautiful, it feels so nice to be clean, my ass was also itchy but it feels so amazing now after getting washed thoroughly

Now Im a wageslave too and wageslaving sucks but let me tell you one thing, at least working 5 days a week actually forced me to develop a routine whereas I could go days without showering before now that I have to be around other people daily I shower every morning and it feels good, I actually feel disgusting if I dont shower for ike a day

If youre a neet I strongly advise you guys to come up with some sort of routine and stick to it, it will legit make you less depressed, wont cure that tfw no gf depression but at least youll feel somewhat better

Now if only I had a gf to fiddle with my dick until it shoots come....

Last edited:
Pussy incoming

If youre a neet I strongly advise you guys to come up with some sort of routine and stick to it, it will legit make you less depressed, wont cure that tfw no gf depression but at least youll feel somewhat better
high IQ. & Getting into a normal sleeping schedule is the first step for a lot of us.

Did you also start respecting whamen? :soy:

I only shower once a week

i will shower tonight

I like how I feel after showering ngl

no shower for your face sorry bro