Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just had a mental breakdown

P

Panda

Banned
-
just went full psycho. mom literally had the cops dialed on her phone cause she thought i was gonna kill her. i completely destroyed my room. put a whole in the wall. broke my chair, my guitar, my lamp, some plates. punched the door so many times i cracked it. all while screaming i hate my fucking life.

sick of feeling powerless. im sick of being told everything is my fault. i cant get a job because im such a fucking moron with no social skills. im low iq so i cant even get a skilled labor job. its over for me. my youth is going to be spent in front of my computer while all of my peers get married and move into houses.

my entire life has been incel. missing out on everything. rejected by everyone. and i will continue to miss out on everything. and now i look crazy to everyone.

i have so much rage in me. that i could die for it. i feel sorry for the next person that fucks with me irl. i really do.

fuck man, i'm sorry. feel better, bro. i can relate because i had that shit happen to me 2-3 times but i only did it was when i was home alone..

this is what women/normies do to us, and they don't give a single fuck about it. they don't give a fuck until you either rope or go NC and then everyone is so surprised.

Please, please, please tell me you're 35 years old.

Got a deja-vue. tbh

Get a own apartment and live for your own... this is what helped me.

Last edited:
Did your mom provoke you?

Just scream into a pillow next time

Same. I go NUTS whenever my mother tells me it's all MY fault when it clearly isn't.

Did your mom provoke you?
she basically said all of my problems were my fault and called me lazy. that i have anxiety and deppression cause i didnt "put work" into making friends or go to a good college. and i just told her she got married as a teenager and bought her first townhouse on minimum wage and she doesnt know the first thing about hard work. it just set me off

she basically said all of my problems were my fault and called me lazy. that i have anxiety and deppression cause i didnt "put work" into making friends or go to a good college. and i just told her she got married as a teenager and bought her first townhouse on minimum wage and she doesnt know the first thing about hard work. it just set me off
damn man my mom thinks it all my fault but ive never had a mental breakdown

good times.

For real tho, I strongly relate to this. Your rage is justified, but don't get yourself arrested. It just makes life more complicated.

she sounds like a cunt, there's no way to sugarcoat it.

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me when I was living with my parents. Was my mom as well that set me off. Funny because I blasted a hole in the wall of the house too. Females already have difficulty with empathy with male issues, so it's not surprising a mother would be the one to set you off. They already have privileges when it comes to dating and mating, and couple that with the era they lived in....one with no recession and ez finance, they come across as insufferable.

The typical guilt tactic

I go full rage occasionally but I never break shit

Channel your anger towards the people guilty of your failures, I.e. Stacy and normies.
Go ER or rope, the only options you have to 100% escape inceldom.

I can relate to the unemployment and being rejected in all aspects of life, ive never had a friend.etc.

are fits of rage a common thing for you? I tend to just be very solemn and depressed to cope with inceldom but sometimes i have bursts of rage.

Let the rage consume you and go e.r. those dipshit normorons either want you dead or slaving away for a shit system that doesnt give a fuck about you.

Sorry to hear op. What in particular was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

id prob run away from home

i've had some rages and shouting matches triggered by my mother where I threw some stuff but never wanted to break anything important. She's such a dumb bitch she doesn't even know her own son. Once I was arguing with her in the car and she wanted me to get out because she thought I'd attack her.

fuck this life

Last edited: