Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had a full bout of insomnia

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Not nearly the first time in my life, considering I've had frequent problems with insomnia for most of my life, but probably the first time I'm posting about it. It's not often I get it bad enough where I can't even get a single minute of sleep all night, though. It's 5 in the morning where I am right now, and I had to give up, sleep ain't happening.

Drove to the gas station to get a bunch of energy drinks to get me through the day; I'm working a half-day of work today, and then I gotta look into trying to get me some scholarships for school, if possible. Shit sucks, man. I hate that inceldom isn't the only utter bullshit I have to deal with in life. It's bad enough on its own; it doesn't need company. But I sure do. :feelsbadman:

Bro I haven't even slept at all and it's now 12:25pm. :feelshaha:

Brutal. Are we part of the insomnia gang now?

Thanks, man. :feelsbadman:
Hell yes. Insomnia cru. Comin' at chu. I have random series of insomnia, though, where I will only get less than two hours of sleep for a couple of nights in a row. Then I will manage to get six or seven hours of sleep or so for a few days until I wake up within two hours again. The only reason I didn't sleep tonight is because I had a runny nose and I didn't feel like sleeping knowing my breathing would be difficult.

Hell yes. Insomnia cru. Comin' at chu. I have random series of insomnia, though, where I will only get less than two hours of sleep for a couple of nights in a row. Then I will manage to get six or seven hours of sleep or so for a few days until I wake up within two hours again.
Yeah, I get that sometimes. But sometimes, I can go a week or two without insomnia, and sometimes I don't get any sleep at all.
The only reason I didn't sleep tonight is because I had a runny nose and I didn't feel like sleeping knowing my breathing would be difficult.
Allergies? My only cause last night was just a particularly bad case of being unable to shut my brain off.

Yeah, I get that sometimes. But sometimes, I can go a week or two without insomnia, and sometimes I don't get any sleep at all.

Allergies? My only cause last night was just a particularly bad case of being unable to shut my brain off.
When you say you sometimes don't get any sleep at all, do you actually mean zero? Some will get shut eye for an hour or so and claim they didn't get any sleep. And yes, allergies. I was cleaning my room after a long time and sometime after my nose started to get runny. :feelsrope:

When you say you sometimes don't get any sleep at all, do you actually mean zero? Some will get shut eye for an hour or so and claim they didn't get any sleep. And yes, allergies. I was cleaning my room after a long time and sometime after my nose started to get runny. :feelsrope:
Yeah, it was zero tonight. I usually play music when I go to sleep to try and help clear my mind, but it doesn't always work. I heard every song in the playlist, and never nodded off.

Yeah, it was zero tonight. I usually play music when I go to sleep to try and help clear my mind, but it doesn't always work. I heard every song in the playlist, and never nodded off.
What kind of music do you listen to? It's funny because when I'm really tired, I can listen to metalcore and still fall asleep.

What kind of music do you listen to? It's funny because when I'm really tired, I can listen to metalcore and still fall asleep.
All sorts. Death metal, black metal, country, classic rock, jazz, classical, chiptunes, etc. The list I was using last night was mostly melodic death metal.

Way ahead of you. *cracks open Rockstar*

I slept yesterday from 4pm to 10pm and now it's morning time where I can't sleep whatsoever where I'm watching eighteen year old sitcoms.

I'm wondering if I get fired today for refusing the vaccine bullshit and really I don't care if I do anymore. :feelsjuice:

[Going to neet on unemployment then.] :feelscomfy:

"Is your unemployment Covid related?" Yes.

"How are you unemployed due to Covid?" Vaccine refusal. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Way ahead of you. *cracks open Rockstar*

I slept yesterday from 4pm to 10pm and now it's morning time where I can't sleep whatsoever where I'm watching eighteen year old sitcoms.
Nice, I got the Rockstar Fruit Punch, 4 of them. Only drank 1 so far, already feeling jittery. Caffeine and I don't mix well anymore, but I needed it. Gotta do my work, even though I'm stuck right now.

[Going to neet on unemployment then.] :feelscomfy:

"Is your unemployment Covid related?" Yes.

"How are you unemployed due to Covid?" Vaccine refusal.
Good luck with that, you'll probably need it. "Comply or you lose your right to support yourself," bah. :feelsclown::feelsclown::society:

Nice, I got the Rockstar Fruit Punch, 4 of them. Only drank 1 so far, already feeling jittery. Caffeine and I don't mix well anymore, but I needed it. Gotta do my work, even though I'm stuck right now.

Good luck with that, you'll probably need it. "Comply or you lose your right to support yourself," bah. :feelsclown::feelsclown::society:
I'm thinking about buying a violin so I can play the fiddle while Rome burns with my neetbux. :feelsdevil::feelskek:

Me too. Must've eaten something wrong, my stomach kept me up all night. Just had to focus all my energy not to go nuclear on a coworker busting my balls about a minor mistake I made two weeks earlier when my entire department was up shit creek with no paddle. The joys of being a wageslave.

There is sufficient evidence supporting that lonely people are more likely to have insomnia. As to why this is, I don't know. I personally have been struggling with insomnia my entire life, so I can relate. Most days I cannot sleep at all and somehow have to fix it with micro naps (which doesn't really work let's face it) so I can somewhat continue to moneymaxx the fuck out of my life. Get well soon, m8.

There is sufficient evidence supporting that lonely people are more likely to have insomnia. As to why this is, I don't know. I personally have been struggling with insomnia my entire life, so I can relate. Most days I cannot sleep at all and somehow have to fix it with micro naps (which doesn't really work let's face it) so I can somewhat continue to moneymaxx the fuck out of my life. Get well soon, m8.
I blame it on pent up sexual energy without any release valve myself. :feelsohh:

Imagine having sex all night and then falling asleep like a baby afterwards all comfy or rested, that is denied to us all here. We will never get to experience that. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I'm thinking about buying a violin so I can play the fiddle while Rome burns with my neetbux. :feelsdevil::feelskek:
I bought a saxophone and was getting lessons until I lost my last job and couldn't really afford the lessons anymore. It's a nice enough cope.

Me too. Must've eaten something wrong, my stomach kept me up all night. Just had to focus all my energy not to go nuclear on a coworker busting my balls about a minor mistake I made two weeks earlier when my entire department was up shit creek with no paddle. The joys of being a wageslave.
Yeah, waging sucks, but if you can land a job that pays well enough, it opens doors to quite a few copes.

I'm kicking myself because I realized around 11 that I was being hit hard with insomnia, but was too lazy to get up and take an edible. I have a theory that it might help me fight insomnia, but haven't tested it yet. Last night would've been perfect. But I'll probably get hit again tonight, so if I do, hopefully I try it then. For now, I'm just flooding my body with a few energy drinks, each with 122% DV of sugars, no big deal. :feelshaha::feelsrope:

All sorts. Death metal, black metal, country, classic rock, jazz, classical, chiptunes, etc. The list I was using last night was mostly melodic death metal.
I think we are somewhat similar when it comes to music but I listen to different subgenres than you do. :feelsmage: