Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just had a conversation with "Forever Alone" woman

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Akf92ypbTGOBLwLMqhY0NQ.jpeg

From this post https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7d9or3/when_you_realize_just_how_far_behind_youve_fallen/

>tfw no chad attention
im so depressed  :(

If FA was not cucked they would ban women.

They are all Chad chasers.

incelman said:
If FA was not cucked they would ban women.

This. My post proves women can't be FA. If she wanted to get out of FA she would've install all those dating apps I've mentioned. She does not even fucking try. Just attention seeking with her posts.

torujo said:
>tfw no chad attention
im so depressed  :(

Probs rejects all sub5s IRL and ends up being FA then makes posts about it

ilieknothing said:

Yup

Weed said:
This. My post proves women can't be FA. If she wanted to get out of FA she would've install all those dating apps I've mentioned. She does not even fucking try. Just attention seeking with her posts.

She knows she can easily get sex so she just fucks around in FA for the attention. It enrages me how easy women have it just because of 1 fucking chromosome.

Meanwhile, she'd reject me on the spot if I approached her.

MY LIFE IS SO HORRIBLE, IM GOING TO END IT.

I JUST ATE 3 Pack of SKITTLES, Good bye world

women are allergic to effort.

And this is why we ban women on the spot.

And this is why females can't be incel.

What a fucking idiot

Just lol at females

Mods make me approved again, what the fuck? I was an approved vet poster on r/incels before it shut down.

ilieknothing said:

That's what being a lonely women is, it just means Chad doesn't want to fucker her brains out because she isn't a Stacy.

Since women are so used to having dating options, it is unthinkable to them that there are people with no dating options. But this is the reality: There are many males that have literally zero options. There is strong demand for even the ugliest of women. The top 20% of men get the top 80% of the women, and the bottom 80% of men fight like dogs over the remaining 20% of women. This is why in a sexually free society, even the ugliest most deformed obese women can get males of average attractiveness. People tell incels 'just lower your standards'. The truth is that there are not nearly enough deformed obese women for every incel to get one. Many incels would kill to have a deformed obese girlfriend, but even deformed obese women refuse to be with them because they can get better looking guys. When you have zero options, 'lowering your standards' won't get you a girlfriend.

Every single "FA woman" either hasn't put herself out there, or is a crazy bipolar/mental freak (muttering to herself outside wal-mart with a cart full of wool sweaters-tier).