Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story just had a conversation with a league of legends loading screen

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
normally i have a giant mirror right beside my computer desk and i always talk to myself
and turn to it every minute or so just to get some affirmation and feel like im not alone ,

but lately i have turned the mirror around cause he was smiling at me in a sinister way and i didnt like it .

also i have my blinds open just a couple inches and i fear that the neighbours can watch me through the reflection of the mirror .

So i was playing some league and the loading screen took 10 minutes like always
and i found myself having deep conversation with the champion splash arts ,
forming bonds in the short time we were together and get to know their personality .

suprisingly akali is a really nice person , i expected her to be really edgy not gonna lie
maybe i should try to play her support

the loading screen was more fun than the game

anyway i woke up from my autistic delirium shortly after that
just to get hit full force by the realization that i am a complete retard

Things can only get better from now on .

Strangly poetic from the "maby" guy. I am terrified of my reflection. Specially on my laptop when I'm in bed. No woman will want to look at me and sleep next to me. Even I cringe at my own face

Just talk to screens theory

1588075063112 1

Strangly poetic from the "maby" guy. I am terrified of my reflection. Specially on my laptop when I'm in bed. No woman will want to look at me and sleep next to me. Even I cringe at my own face
Nobody wants to see my face. I was even told as much.

I cope by thinking I am jax irl.

just be a broken champ bro , worked for me

Sett is the biggest chad btw , i think only irl bullies play him
Sett is literally a furry chad personified.

Jax is kind of an overconfident loner, he is more relatable to me.

Sett is literally a furry chad personified.

Jax is kind of an overconfident loner, he is more relatable to me.
Sett players are like master yi and yasuo players , 90% of them are flamers

never been flamed by a jax before tho

I relate. I get very uncomfy when i see my face from reflection.

brutal over for leaguecels

That is some next-level autism

Hm, what do you think that would normally entail?

Think I might’ve done something along the lines of that
its normally a very competitive , rational game

my goal is to think up a story while i play , for example a jungler having conversations with jungle camps instead of killing them

people need to let go , they will never become challenger anyway , so why not just become completely autistic

its normally a very competitive , rational game

my goal is to think up a story while i play , for example a jungler having conversations with jungle camps instead of killing them

people need to let go , they will never become challenger anyway , so why not just become completely autistic
Sounds fun

there was a time I was addicted to that game, played it seriously, competitively, but then it wasn’t fun anymore, I just ended up trolling instead. That was fun too, but then that as well faded away. I don’t know.