Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Just gymcel if you are a manlet bro!! It will make up for your lack of height bro!!"

Shortcel

Height is biggest blackpill next to dickpill
they are things you can't control

Height is biggest blackpill next to dickpill
they are things you can't control
Technically both height and dick can be altered with surgery, leg lengthening surgery for height and penile implants for dick, though they are expensive as fuck.

Technically both height and dick can be altered with surgery, leg lengthening surgery for height and penile implants for dick, though they are expensive as fuck.
and risky and overall not worth it
it's better to be born tall and with a good dick

For sure, imagine you have a situation in which you need to run really fast. And then you end up busting your legs, now you're 5'0.

For sure, imagine you have a situation in which you need to run really fast. And then you end up busting your legs, now you're 5'0.
:feelsrope:

I think it depends on age and by how much you are going lengthen the legs, I believe if you are not going beyond 10 cm the risks are minimal and post surgery recovery will be fast.

Unfortunate. Gym is one of my only copes and I actually have a good physique with solid chest genetics. Oh well, not doing it for the foids anyway r-r-right :feelsrope:?? Sometimes I go to the upstairs in my gym where a lot off foids work out and start grunting and spreading my BO around until they leave:feelskek:

Manlets should Gymmax not to Attract foids, but to be strong enough to drag the foid back to his man cave after beating up her chad in a fight to the Death right in front of the foids face

That's why i quit gym

Manlets should Gymmax not to Attract foids, but to be strong enough to drag the foid back to his man cave after beating up her chad in a fight to the Death right in front of the foids face
The problem is even if you are not doing it for foids and just doing it to gain respect from other men, still no one will take you seriously and will look down on you just because you are shorter than them despite the fact that you are jacked, also not to mention that you will get mogged into oblivion when a gymcelled tallfag comes, they are 3x your size and are 3x stronger than you as a jacked manlet. Most likely the gymcelled tall chad will win in the fight and kill the gymcelled manlet.

If you don't meet the height requirement, you simply don't meet the height requirement.

No amount of looksmaxxing or gymcelling is going to change the fact that you're a turbomanlet, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get respect or a chance for a loving relationship.

And I really want to go emergency room on these foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back