Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just grow a pair and step up !

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

M E M E G E N D E R

At least they're adopted

Again white females...

I honesty wouldn't mind to try my luck if the little nigs are adopted. I'll betabuxx for a chance with a Stacy like that. The problem is she's far more rich than I'll ever be in a thousand lives cycle. So she obviously means a pretty boy or a complete psychopath cuz I don't think she's interested in chads. This bitch has a history of dating absolute loonies if I remember correctly.

She's raising a black kid as a tranny female, no one's gonna touch that damaged pussy

Just be killed in 10 years by your own nig children theory.

There are literally millions of thirsty cucks out there who would take Charlize Theron but sub 8 males don't exist to her. She still feels entitled to a millionaire Chad's cock.

Too bad for her, Chad's too busy fucking Stacies to get with some roastie and look after her adopted niglets.

jfl since when "growing a pair" means taking care for other men's children? :lul: it's like saying "grow a pair and cut your balls off"

She's probably had tons of men step up to her and ask her out, but they just aren't her """"type""""". She doesn't consider them men. She's waiting for 6'7 gigachad billionaire to swoop her off her feet.

Grow a pair and clean up my mess

Fuck this bitch. She needs to step off her high horse and being an entitled cunt like every other single carbon fucking copy of the average entitled bitch out there. Maybe she should shoot her own lane instead of expecting Mr. Right to step up.
I hope this old hag dies alone.

Just be killed in 10 years by your own nig children theory.
I hope they do. That used up race mixing whore needs to be killed.

the money spent on the hair weave of that little girl could have been used to feed bananas to a colony of chimpanzees for a whole year,
that way they wont have to raid those African villages , stealing food from the starving children.

i hope that cunt gets tortured and captured by ISIS