Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got through a very micro intense part of my Eu4 game

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
I was playing as ottomans for some of the bigger military achievements and to world conquest and I was Fighting a big ass coalition with like all of Europe. It was super micro intense because I was so outnumbered :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
After I won the war and took Rome it was like I had just coomed.

chad move tbh

Who were your allies?

Who were your allies?
The first time was France who soaked up all the damage from Spain and Central Europe so I could focus on Italy and Russia. The 2nd time I had no allies at all, but Bahmanis who had most of India intervened in the war and brought some shitty stacks to fight Russia

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
I was playing as ottomans for some of the bigger military achievements and to world conquest and I was Fighting a big ass coalition with like all of Europe. It was super micro intense because I was so outnumbered :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
After I won the war and took Rome it was like I had just coomed.
Mogs me at being good at the game. Every time I get a coalition I just stack troops in my forts and play defensively, usually I need like 80 years only to white peace :feelshaha:

Anyway how is the wr going? I've never really tried it but was thinking to put the 1.30.0 patch with the overpowered Austria/HRE and try it

Mogs me at being good at the game. Every time I get a coalition I just stack troops in my forts and play defensively, usually I need like 80 years only to white peace :feelshaha:

Anyway how is the wr going? I've never really tried it but was thinking to put the 1.30.0 patch with the overpowered Austria/HRE and try it
Good ngl. It’s the 1700’s and I’m running through constantly hyper overextension. I haven’t played Austria or anything like that tbhngl I don’t like the 1.30 update I liked the simpler version before in 1.26

Good ngl. It’s the 1700’s and I’m running through constantly hyper overextension. I haven’t played Austria or anything like that tbhngl I don’t like the 1.30 update I liked the simpler version before in 1.26
Yeah I didn't like it much either. The changes to the esates were fine imo but I don't like governing capacity or the new hre/curia. The new missions are good tho especially for the minors that didn't have any before

Nice. I bought that game on sale like a year ago but i cant play it until i get a better computer

Nice. I bought that game on sale like a year ago but i cant play it until i get a better computer
I have it but dont have the required iq to play it. I havent tried it yet but it looks kinda hard.

There's a mod called fast universalis that makes the game much more bearable

Never played

looks kinda hard.
Knowing that the game is made by Paradox chances are you will need like 50 DLCs to compete with human players, as for AI don't worry they will stop working mid game and just sit there because again, Paradox.