Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just got the "let's just be friends" text

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
I got pretty attached to this foid, she kept me around and entertained the idea of a relationship with me. I would sit and listen to her complain about her abusive ex who she stayed in a relationship with for 3 YEARS without breaking up. She isn't even willing to date me.

Life is fucking brutal, I'm definitely roping if it continues like this.

Should've asked her why she stayed with him for 3 years

Probably would've given you the "oh you don't understand" trope

Funny how every single female on the planet has been in an abusive relationship :feelskek:

Mogs all of us by having regular contact to a toilet. :chad:

I got pretty attached to this foid, she kept me around and entertained the idea of a relationship with me. I would sit and listen to her complain about her abusive ex who she stayed in a relationship with for 3 YEARS without breaking up. She isn't even willing to date me.

when will greycels learn. :feelskek:

Imagine being blackpilled and exhibiting this behavior. :feelsclown:

Was just talking to my cousin about how if she was born in the west in the 21st century, she would be a whore and a toxic cum dumpster, the bitch literally ragequitted the room :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retard trait: Still trying to ascend
Stop orbiting holes
This. By asking them out, you literally giving them attention, which these creatures crave

You can be happy that the foid accepts you in her friend zone. When I try just to be a friend of any foid I'm rejected. I have not even the right to enter into her friend zone. :feelsohh:

I got pretty attached to this foid, she kept me around and entertained the idea of a relationship with me, said she like me a lot. I would sit and write to her complain about my autism and depression meanwhile she fucked other guys.
This was my early 20s, 4 years later. I've completely erased everything. Ascension was a trap, unless she's a real trad virgin there is no ascension. No point in trying you will never be happy knowing she settled for you and Chad was her first choice.

Mogs all of us by having regular contact to a toilet. :chad:

What counts as bragging varies per mod. But yeah. I would be happy just to get this. I have fucking nothing.

you sound awfully entitled to women, have you tried sucking off dudes?? :soy:

you are a cuck she use you for moral support stop be :bluepill:

Brutal, being utilized as an emotional tampon, why do you guys do it to yourselves ?

All the more reason to make your intentions clear from the get-go.

Last edited:
Brutal, being utilized as an emotional tampon.
Men's primal drive of reproduction makes us do these things. If in ancient times it would be chasing them and having it by sheer force. Modern life creates all this consent, love, proposal and such dramatics combined with law enforcement.

And it's not like Chads and Roasties are becoming parents either. Humanity deserves a painful slow death.

You can be happy that the foid accepts you in her friend zone. When I try just to be a friend of any foid I'm rejected. I have not even the right to enter into her friend zone. :feelsohh:
I relate to you fellow cel. At least OP gets to talk to a foid :fuk: when will i get to talk to foids man :feelsbadman:

Toxic chad > kind incel. Come on, this is blackpill 101. Women want a bad boy and accept the consequences of him fucking other chicks/beating her. No woman wants an ugly, romantic, boring loser

I relate to you fellow cel. At least OP gets to talk to a foid :fuk: when will i get to talk to foids man :feelsbadman:
:feelsbadman:
Young foids <30 just seem inaccessible these days. Unless you have an established social circle that includes foids your only option is to cold approach or use dating apps. Clubs at school can work depending on what you choose, but outside of school jfl.

Thanks a lot, it is nice from you :forcedsmile:
But I'm afraid that your foids will reject me even in their friend zone. :feelsohh:
Toxic chad > kind incel. Come on, this is blackpill 101. Women want a bad boy and accept the consequences of him fucking other chicks/beating her. No woman wants an ugly, romantic, boring loser
exactly :forcedsmile:

:feelsbadman:
Young foids <30 just seem inaccessible these days. Unless you have an established social circle that includes foids your only option is to cold approach or use dating apps. Clubs at school can work depending on what you choose, but outside of school jfl.
I have had access to foids where i live since my childhood. Currently I am in college and there are foids present. It's just that they seem so uninterested or threatned by my existence that they don't want to be even friends with me.

Thanks a lot, it is nice from you :forcedsmile:
But I'm afraid that your foids will reject me even in their friend zone. :feelsohh:
Friend zone would be an ascension for me considering how fucked my situation is

He would literally call her a stupid bitch loudly when they were out and about, and publicly humiliate her. And it still took her 3 years to break up with him. I got friendzoned within months.
Wtf dude? Are you still around? Damn.
Not anymore. I blocked her last night, it was too much to handle.

A shoulder to cry on .
Classic meme:feelsYall:

A shoulder to cry on .
Classic meme:feelsYall:
I kinda fell for the meme. I'm very blackpilled, but I still fell for the trap anyway. I thought she was different.

"Three years", you were orbiting this foid for that long or what? Either way you should know that you knew, she knew, everyone knew it wasn't happening. C'mon.
I didn't orbit her for three years, she was with her ex for three years. I was acquainted with her for a year.

because being a foids emotional tampon for 3 years and listening to her complain about her abusive chad bf sure has a good trackrecord in terms of aquiring pussy..

I kinda fell for the meme. I'm very blackpilled, but I still fell for the trap anyway. I thought she was different.
foids were designed to be the same ,at least from a realistic point of view.