Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got some test scores back, 60s and 70s, while foids are popping 90s and 100s

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Fuck fuck fuck why did I have to be born stupid AND ugly man, it’s so over.

Ive worked so hard and have no social life and studied for these tests, while foids are out partying and cruising by. I don’t understand. What the actual fuck

just kill me already and get it over with

Last edited:
Brutal tbh

if ur bad at math I suggest learning from textbooks, that's how I learned calc I and II last year. use apostol.

Its trucel trait. i would study dozens of hours a week and fall behind retards who spend 10 minutes a day on the hw.

Brutal tbh

if ur bad at math I suggest learning from textbooks, that's how I learned calc I and II last year. use apostol.
Im in Calc rn and I just have shit algebra fundamentals, which is crippling me

also in chem I drown myself in the textbook and practice tests, still getting shit scores. Idk why, planning on reviewing some tests with my teacher tomorrow

Damn, if I was ugly and stupid I might as well rope

Brutal , Mogged by females

I never learned algebra or calculus. Special ed kids didn’t have too.

I never learned algebra or calculus. Special ed kids didn’t have too.
unless you’re going into the math or science field you don’t need to.

It’s brutal when I’m trying to get into genetic engineering but I’m just not fucking high iq enough. Then it’s even worse when I know there are some high iq cels completely wasting their potential here.

I hope this isn't the final grade. I'd hate to see you put in so much effort into your passion only to never reach it.

brutal man. try eating more blueberries

Do not compare yourself with others, you will never be satisfied that way. The grade is not so important compared to your experience with the material of your studies.

If there is any part of the exam you don't know, if it is fundamental you should learn it still.

I hope this isn't the final grade. I'd hate to see you put in so much effort into your passion only to never reach it.
Luckily I still have maybe 1 or 2 more tests before the quarter ends. I’m probably going to try going to bed later to study more

Do not compare yourself with others, you will never be satisfied that way. The grade is not so important compared to your experience with the material of your studies.

If there is any part of the exam you don't know, if it is fundamental you should learn it still.

The problem is that the grade is a reflection of my understanding, but I’m irritated because when I run through practice tests, I ace them and I feel extremely confident but when it comes to test day I just get crushed.

But you’re right, I should still try to increase my understanding of the material regardless of my grade. That’s a good philosophy

Luckily I still have maybe 1 or 2 more tests before the quarter ends. I’m probably going to try going to bed later to study more

The problem is that the grade is a reflection of my understanding, but I’m irritated because when I run through practice tests, I ace them and I feel extremely confident but when it comes to test day I just get crushed.

But you’re right, I should still try to increase my understanding of the material regardless of my grade. That’s a good philosophy
Either you choke under pressure or the practice test is not appropriate (or something else.)

Either you choke under pressure or the practice test is not appropriate (or something else.)
We’ll see. My teachers don’t allow our graded tests to be taken out of class so I’m planning on meeting him tomorrow in class to see what’s going wrong.

I was a high school dropout before I finished it in night school.

I think I may have been smart t one point but severe isolation and depression is proven to drain iq so whatever. I also had about 30-50 absences in each class.