Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just got risperidone from the doc

brazi

brazi

Captain
im scared about how it will change me. all i wanted was increase in cognition. i wanted treatment for adhd but they gave me this shit. i hope i dont get brutal side effects. and give me real schizo symptoms and physical disability

i wanted treatment for adhd but they gave me this shit
:feelskek: @DottKo334

Don't take that poison, bro. If you have ADHD then risperidone is literally the opposite of what you want.

Find another psychiatrist. What was the diagnosis for which you received it, anyway?

Don't take that poison, bro. If you have ADHD then risperidone is literally the opposite of what you want.

Find another psychiatrist. What was the diagnosis for which you received it, anyway?
im scared about how it will change me. all i wanted was increase in cognition. i wanted treatment for adhd but they gave me this shit. i hope i dont get brutal side effects. and give me real schizo symptoms and physical disability
All that @Atavistic Autist said is true. Do not take any antipsychotics, Risperidone literally has no indication in ADHD except for people who are extremely aggressive or impulsive and lash out like all the time. For cognitive effects, try to get Modafinil. It barely is as addictive as a lot of amphetamines like Adderall or Ritalin is.
edit: Risperidone is only off-label (that means no official indication backed up by studies) prescribed for impulsive individuals with ADHD/Autism, ER got prescribed Risperidone. Apparently didn't help shit lol.

Last edited:
Don't eat that. I'd rather flee my country into homelessness than ever touch those murder lab rat pills again. I used to eat that when I was child and didn't know what it can lead to. I turned into an obese truecel and I gain now weight easily as an adult. It also probably gave me an erectile dysfunction and stunted my growth as my sister is almost exactly as tall as me. It's basically trueceldom and chemical castration in a pill. That's the reason why I'm kinda afraid of doctors.

I repeat, don't touch it.

Don't eat that. I'd rather flee my country into homelessness than ever touch those murder lab rat pills again. I used to eat that when I was child and didn't know what it can lead to. I turned into an obese truecel and I gain now weight easily as an adult. It also probably gave me an erectile dysfunction and stunted my growth as my sister is almost exactly as tall as me. It's basically trueceldom and chemical castration in a pill. That's the reason why I'm kinda afraid of doctors.

ADHD medication (stimulants) can stunt your growth during development too, but only as a byproduct of them lowering appetite and resulting in less food intake.

It's actually for this reason that stimulants have historically been prescribed as weight loss aides. This is one indication of how they're the opposite of antipsychotics like risperidone, which make you obese. Antipsychotics also cause brain damage, whereas stimulants improve cognition!

There is zero reason why anyone should be taking antipsychotics, unless they're acutely insane. But (((doctors))) will often hand it out like candy, even to elderly nursing home patients, just because the sedative effects make their job easier. But wtf, there are plenty of more benign sedatives to give patients :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
ER got prescribed Risperidone. Apparently didn't help shit lol.
ER did his research and determined that it wasn't what he needed. Not wrong, tbh.

What he needed was opioids to alleviate the pain of his loneliness, unironically.

I’m schizoaffective and that’s the first medication they ever prescribed me when I was hospitalized during psychosis I took it a few days but stopped cause it made me drowsy and shit.

ER did his research and determined that it wasn't what he needed. Not wrong, tbh.

What he needed was opioids to alleviate the pain of his loneliness, unironically.
Did he ever get high off his xans could that’ve helped him more?

Did he ever get high off his xans could that’ve helped him more?
Good question.

I think you can consider Elliot Rodger to be another victim of the War on Drugs. That is, because of the contradictory Puritan-descended culture we live in, the only drug he was able to really experiment with was alcohol -- which did not suit his needs and only worsened his condition.

I'd actually predict that much like alcohol, megadosing benzos would have only served to worsen his condition. This is because they are both GABA-A agonists which get rid of your anxiety, but NOT your depression (indeed, benzos would treat depression even less than alcohol would since it's more strictly GABAergic!) -- so you're rendered low inhib while still being highly depressed.

This is not a good combination for somebody with homicidal rage :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Speaking of contradictory Puritan-descended conditions, the fact that most drugs are made illegal in a culture where virtually all other forms hedonistic consumption are encouraged is key to understanding Elliot Rodger's rage.

He was essentially seeing everybody around him getting high, but he was not allowed to get high (through the evolutionarily adaptive means of sex/relationships). And our culture only offered him alcohol instead!

At the time even recreational marijuana was still illegal in California :lul:

Last edited:
Good question.

I think you can consider Elliot Rodger to be another victim of the War on Drugs. That is, because of the contradictory Puritan-descended culture we live in, the only drug he was able to really experiment with was alcohol -- which did not suit his needs and only worsened his condition.

I'd actually predict that much like alcohol, megadosing benzos would have only served to worsen his condition. This is because they are both GABA-A agonists which get rid of your anxiety, but NOT your depression (indeed, benzos would treat depression even less than alcohol would since it's more strictly GABAergic!) -- so you're rendered low inhib while still being highly depressed.

This is not a good combination for somebody with homicidal rage :feelshaha:
But some perocets would’ve had him right? The only opiate type thing I’ve ever tried was Kratom. It felt kinda weird not bad. Maybe I should try it again. I think this liquor store nearby sells it.

But some perocets would’ve had him right?
That would do the trick, but it's important to be careful when starting opioids and to specifically use them to treat your depression, not get as high as possible. The latter will only fuck you up more in the long-term.

And it's why opioids are so stigmatized: low IQ junkies figuring out that opioids work to make them feel whole again, but not being able to take them responsibly.

The only opiate type thing I’ve ever tried was Kratom. It felt kinda weird not bad.
This was my experience the first few times I tried kratom. It made me kinda numb and gave me a neck ache. At the time, however, I was not depressed, which I think explains it.

Fast forward to when I was suicidally depressed, though, and kratom was the best thing I had ever taken. It completely eliminated my depression at the source, confirming to me that depression is an endogenous opioid issue related to social separation distress and loneliness.

Last edited:

since im a low functioning dyscalculic forgetful cel, they told me this med is for sleeping and calming you down. i snapped and threw shit at my parents so they told that symptoms to the doc and made them give me risperidone. im gonna take it for 3 weeks.

they are ignoring what i want (need improvement in cognition) and trying to sell me a fake diagnosis and medicine. my parents are the reason for this. they must have said, "dont listen to him, just make him calm"

All that @Atavistic Autist said is true. Do not take any antipsychotics, Risperidone literally has no indication in ADHD except for people who are extremely aggressive or impulsive and lash out like all the time. For cognitive effects, try to get Modafinil. It barely is as addictive as a lot of amphetamines like Adderall or Ritalin is.
edit: Risperidone is only off-label (that means no official indication backed up by studies) prescribed for impulsive individuals with ADHD/Autism, ER got prescribed Risperidone. Apparently didn't help shit lol.
god i took one yesterday. i have to take it for 3 weeks, is that a lot of time for damage?

i also have weak nervous system and heart. will i be physically disabled? this is my parents' attempt to control me and make me leech less money. even the psych agrees with their evilness and tried to divert me from my real problems and needs

ADHD medication (stimulants) can stunt your growth during development too, but only as a byproduct of them lowering appetite and resulting in less food intake.

It's actually for this reason that stimulants have historically been prescribed as weight loss aides. This is one indication of how they're the opposite of antipsychotics like risperidone, which make you obese. Antipsychotics also cause brain damage, whereas stimulants improve cognition!

There is zero reason why anyone should be taking antipsychotics, unless they're acutely insane. But (((doctors))) will often hand it out like candy, even to elderly nursing home patients, just because the sedative effects make their job easier. But wtf, there are plenty of more benign sedatives to give patients :dafuckfeels:
so my parents are clearly trying to make me more retarded so i wont demand anything. the psych tried to manipulate me from my real needs, which is the need for improved cognition and gave me this.

I’m schizoaffective and that’s the first medication they ever prescribed me when I was hospitalized during psychosis I took it a few days but stopped cause it made me drowsy and shit.
i told the psych that i have severe daydreaming problems all the time. and less interest in real life

i also have weak nervous system and heart. will i be physically disabled? this is my parents' attempt to control me and make me leech less money. even the psych agrees with their evilness and tried to divert me from my real problems and needs
There is a great risk for varying physical and mental disabilities. It can lower your iq, make you impotent, really tired, drooling and it can even make tits grow and affect your mobility. It will only make your problems much worse and lower your chances to ascend much more. Don't let them humiliate you like that, that's just plain hate on simple problems like just needing a hug, some sex and acceptance.

NT's don't understand that some incels simply can't even get a job because soyciety hates autistic, short and unattractive men. They just should deal with it. 100% absolutely don't ever eat that, I would escape if I had no other option.

Last edited:
There is a great risk for varying physical and mental disabilities. It can lower your iq, make you impotent, really tired, drooling and it can even make tits grow and affect your mobility. It will only make your problems much worse and lower your chances to ascend much more. Don't let them humiliate you like that, that's just plain hate on simple problems like just needing a hug, some sex and acceptance.

NT's don't understand that some incels simply can't even get a job because soyciety hates autistic, short and unattractive men. They just should deal with it. 100% absolutely don't ever eat that, I would escape if I had no other option.
im already a low functioning severe adhd cel. i shouldn't have told them about my chronic boredom and maladaptive daydreaming symptoms. i sadly took it for past 2 days and my voice became feminine and i speak like a drunk person. idk how to escape this.