Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got rejected without approaching lmao

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Was just sitting minding my own business, doing my own work. then two whores come and sit close but not too close to me.
mind you, i haven't looked at any of them or talked etc, just completely by myself. and then they start talking about how ugly am i lmao.

ffs i stopped approaching so that this shit doesnt happen anymore, and here am i, NO ESCAPE.

They can smell your personality.

At least you know you're a trucel.

Where was this? No one ever talks about me. I wonder what's worse, invisibility or being made fun of. At least you *get* attention

Damn bro, you a goblin?

>JFL
2f7

At least you know you're a trucel.
lmfao should i be happy with such title?
They can smell your personality.
i cant smell incoming love from 1000 miles away.
Where was this? No one ever talks about me. I wonder what's worse, invisibility or being made fun of. At least you *get* attention
brooo, i wish i could be ignored instead, id be ecstasic.
IOD range is 0-3
ignore range is 4-6
IOI range 7-10
happy for you boyo, enjoy your life.
Damn bro, you a goblin?
im 3/10, but i still think it was too much, dindu nuffin tbh
ngl
g
l
srs

imo

"Just be more confident bro"
" Its your personality bro"

I got laughed at for using a stool at the book store by 2 foids talking about witchcraft.

It never began for us m8

That’s because you were being a Toxic Misogynist™

Should have taken a piss in your water bottle and thrown it over the bitches instead of doing nothing

what exactly did u hear from them? find this hard to beleaf

While females play in Tutorial mode, ugly males play in that ubberdifficult mode where you are attacked by a hoard of ennemies a millisecond after the screen is loaded.

Last edited:
Unless they were giga-stacies I would have said something ffs.

You should had said, "Yeah but my dick is huge." Then walked off like a boss. Just kidding don't do that, but their expression probably would had been funny.

You should had said, "Yeah but my dick is huge." Then walked off like a boss. Just kidding don't do that, but their expression probably would had been funny.
"MUH DIK" :lul: That would be hilarious though tbh. :feelskek:

Also people talk to you? I usually have to talk to them and I'm usually ignored because I'm so fucking ugly.. that or they scoff at me when they walk past me.

What exactly did they say? If you knew that they were talking about you, next time when somebody does this, say something back to them, like, "I hope that both of you develop ovarian, cervical or breast cancer" or "I hope that you have nothing but miscarriages or stillborns".....something like that.

what exactly did u hear from them? find this hard to beleaf

:feelskek:

Also people talk to you? I usually have to talk to them and I'm usually ignored because I'm so fucking ugly.. that or they scoff at me when they walk past me.
You are lucky to be ignored, always better than negative failo attention.
What exactly did they say? If you knew that they were talking about you, next time when somebody does this, say something back to them, like, "I hope that both of you develop ovarian, cervical or breast cancer" or "I hope that you have nothing but miscarriages or stillborns".....something like that.
Pointing, looking at me with disgust, wispering(I was close enough to hear it's about me) and them saying no and shaking their head, over.

I'll do my best next time sir, but the place here is so liberal they want to save muh pure maidens.

Probably get executed by the whiteknights ngl.

You got attention from 2 womens??? FAKECEL!!!!! :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

You got attention from 2 womens??? FAKECEL!!!!! :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
I'm too tired of slaying.

Fucked 3 new girls this week and Im still not happy. Fortunately, thanks to my testosterone levels, I feel fine and very "fulfilled", but im not happy.

Fucking sluts just wont make u fucking happy, Im not sure what will, I need some larger purpose or something.

Start a family and buy a house would be cool, but I refuse to do it with some swedish whore anyway, thats a recipe for divorce and disaster.

Just gon eat more fucking chocolate cakes and milk and rot tonight srs.

Über out.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Ive-had-sex-with-3-new-girls-this-week

I am not very intimidating looking. I get friendzoned and "I think of you like a brother" a lot.

I am not very intimidating looking. I get friendzoned and "I think of you like a brother" a lot.
It's understandable.. truly foids are the greatest demons faced by the modern man.

Any surgical fixes for you op?

women can sense your entitlement and misogyny
:soy:

You should have fired at them.
With a Yamato in World of Warships (in minecraft).

And incels are entitled because they get upset when femoids treat them like this.

Any surgical fixes for you op?
I'm still doing research, but there seems to be promising stuff.
no money for surgery yet, so that will need some time.
It's also taboo in my culture so that's one factor.

I'm looking into it, will see what I'll get from it.
Giphy 58

women can sense your entitlement and misogyny
:soy:
They have superpowers, women are so wonderful:soy:
You should have fired at them.
With a Yamato in World of Warships (in minecraft).
"ER means emergency room in call of duty br0"

It's over for nonapproachcels :feelsbadman:

Should have went paddock tbh

I need blickpall to teach me about personality tbh.
ngl
g
l
Maybe I can decrease my toxicity ppm to safe levels.
jfl
f
l

imo.

It's because you are young, they are not afraid to make fun of you. When older they would be scared to just look at you, just in case you had chloroform and van around corner ready. Had you got bigger balls, you would approach them and make them feel misareble about their own imperfections.

It's because you are young, they are not afraid to make fun of you. When older they would be scared to just look at you, just in case you had chloroform and van around corner ready. Had you got bigger balls, you would approach them and make them feel misareble about their own imperfections.

btw strong avi.