Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got rejected, POTENT FUEL

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
In the fucking library and see this blonde white girl, so i cold approach and introduce myself, talk for a bit and ask for the number, she rejects me and says she has a boyfriend.

She would of been a 5/10 if she didnt have really bad acne, which makes her a flat out 2/10, she was also 2 inches shorter than me. so 5'2.

> "just got for short girls"
> "just go for ugly girls"
>"just go for short and ugly girls"
>"you are good looking! just find a girl shorter than you!
>"good looking manlets are normies"

THEY WANT TALL MEN

Attachments

• tinderTall.jpg
    tinderTall.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 386
She can't speak for all femoids, height is the first thing they notice from a distance but what decides if they will like you or not is face and frame

Last edited:
"I'm ultra competitive and can beat you in basketball"

Wow man /r/cucktears sure showed us with this one, the reason femoids/chads/normies get laid is because they have better personalities
what?

Lol im ultra competitive and can beat you in basketball: please get a hold of youreself, you are nowhere near my chad physice/stamina. I will outrun that goblin and make her so dizzy she will be seeing the chad dicks she took througout her meaningless life.

"you have the confidence of a 6'2 guy!"

Dude, why are you still even trying?
It's OVER for manlets.

Hey I applaud OP for his game. At least you stepped up...something which 99% of incels wouldnt have the balls to do :feelsokman::feelsokman:

“Just mass approach bro.”

Typical bitches. But I respect that you actively tried to interact with a girl.

Also is that attached pic for real!? It is insanely ragefuel! I hope the girl in the picture gets raped by a short, fat, and disgusting man, superficial cunt!

Hey I applaud OP for his game. At least you stepped up...something which 99% of incels wouldnt have the balls to do :feelsokman::feelsokman:
What the fuck do I have to lose anyway? Manlets have nothing to lose
Typical bitches. But I respect that you actively tried to interact with a girl.

Also is that attached pic for real!? It is insanely ragefuel! I hope the girl in the picture gets raped by a short, fat, and disgusting man, superficial cunt!
You sound like a normie or pretending to be incel

Also I know what you mean. I thought since I didn´t get any responses on dating apps I should set my standard lower or rather remove it completely. Guess what? Girls still reject me, they are even ugly and fat many of them and I am not picky at all even though they are way under my standard but I keep getting rejected!
- I would never have the courage to ask a girl in person like you did.

Be Tall
Be Tall
Be Tall
Be Tall
Be Tall
Be Tall
Be Tall
BE TALL

The bitch literally said this like it was a verb, like it was something you could just do or actualize. I'm sorry but all these mass shootings are justified, so long as society facilitates a culture where women can think and act like this I will feel no remorse for victims of such acts.

IT OVER if your manlet, sorry !!!!

Try for really tall girls

Ironically enough, most short girls want taller than average men.

saintelliotsday

CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe on this Saint Elliot's day.

cope thread

if a woman is not fat biological woman (NFBW), then shes an auto 7 in 2018

In the fucking library and see this blonde white girl, so i cold approach and introduce myself, talk for a bit and ask for the number, she rejects me and says she has a boyfriend.

She would of been a 5/10 if she didnt have really bad acne, which makes her a flat out 2/10, she was also 2 inches shorter than me. so 5'2.

THEY WANT TALL MEN

I have a fetish for being rejected and verbally abused by females. I'm a worthless loser who has no right to even look at her or touch her! Aaah...

I Jack off to that stuff. You should too. Makes rejection a lot easier lol

THEY WANT TALL MEN
>ultra competitive

Is that so? I'd love to get into a ring with her and see who dies first.

I have a fetish for being rejected and verbally abused by females. I'm a worthless loser who has no right to even look at her or touch her! Aaah...

I Jack off to that stuff. You should too. Makes rejection a lot easier lol
That's kind of an awesome fetish ngl. It must be hell when a woman accepts your advances..

if she was that ugly, maybe anxiety and low self esteem got her to reject you. I mean, how many guys usually approach her? She might have thought it was a prank.

well good job for trying cold approach id never do that.

possible she was lying about having a bf but its impossible to tell because most females do .

jfl at cold approaching though

pain of rejection never gets better keep trying but stop if it gets to painful i remember when i was 20 i tired asked 12 girls out in one day all of them rejected be i was so stressed out i had a heart attack and i had to go to the hospital

Admirable bro. I guess if you play the numbers game you can luck out.

Im ugly as a gargoyle but I still lucked out.

But this was a long time ago. These days you can have the police called on you by a girl if you approach her.

Picture you posted, OP, is potent fapfuel.