Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Got Rejected From Grad School

Y

youthislife

Veteran
So despite having a 3.9 GPA at a top 50 school all while being out of the emergency room and hospital half the time I was there culminating in emergency surgery I still got rejected from grad school. Naturally, no explanation given for why I was rejected despite being incredibly qualified. This is why I hate when people talk about hard work and merit. Its a bunch of bullchit. There's no winning as a sub-Chad male even when it comes to graduate school admissions you get owned.
Clown World

Am I the only one who thinks grad school sounds like a massive scam and waste of time?
Who the hell would want to go to more school after college. All I want to do is finish my 4 years and get the fuck out of here

Don't even want to go to college/university

Your references weren't jewish reputable enough

Are you trying to get into medical school?

So despite having a 3.9 GPA at a top 50 school all while being out of the emergency room and hospital half the time I was there culminating in emergency surgery I still got rejected from grad school. Naturally, no explanation given for why I was rejected despite being incredibly qualified. This is why I hate when people talk about hard work and merit. Its a bunch of bullchit. There's no winning as a sub-Chad male even when it comes to graduate school admissions you get owned.
Clown World
Did they know what you looked like?

Did u have interview?

Did they see u in ID or u had to send in pic of u or something like dat.

I've had the exact thing happen to me before but in different situation is so fucking annoying.

I dunno....maybe try to get hired by the foid who took your place? I'm sure she will need some assistance and who knows? Maybe you'll even escape inceldom?

Cliffs: dat future is foidmale

How dare you expect a woman not to take your future job despite being under qualified on International Women’s Day, inkwell! :soy:

Damn boyo (((they))) just fucked you

Clown World

Short answer why you got rejected: You're probably a white male.

Long answer: We need more dieversity, so we're gonna accept Juan, Shanequa, Ackmed, and Jamal into the program instead of Eric or John Smith.
Am I the only one who thinks grad school sounds like a massive scam and waste of time?
Who the hell would want to go to more school after college. All I want to do is finish my 4 years and get the fuck out of here

Grad school, according to boomers, leads to "higher paying" jobs, and therefore, better chances of career and statusmaxxing which= Having the money to perform any of the surgeries require for anyone to ascend.

Last edited:
Did they know what you looked like?

Did u have interview?

Did they see u in ID or u had to send in pic of u or something like dat.

I've had the exact thing happen to me before but in different situation is so fucking annoying.
Yeah I had an interview with 2 foids, one faculty one current student. So that must have been it. Thing is I thought my actual content of what I said in my interview was good, I was well-prepared and had solid responses. But all that was probably overlooked since I’m a sub-Chad male.
Are you trying to get into medical school?
Nah, I was going for a masters in school counseling. I like having the summer off, winter break, spring break, etc and not having to be a wagecuck year round. I also used to work as a youth basketball coach and have interned in schools and done tutoring and have enjoyed my experiences working with kids.
Short answer why you got rejected: You're probably a white male.

Long answer: We need more dieversity, so we're gonna accept Juan, Shanequa, Ackmed, and Jamal into the program instead of Eric or John Smith.

Grad school, according to boomers, leads to "higher paying" jobs, and therefore, better chances of career and statusmaxxing which= Having the money to perform any of the surgeries require for anyone to ascend.
Should’ve identified as a tranny for maximum “woke” points. Clown world

Last edited:
Yeah I had an interview with 2 foids, one faculty one current student. So that must have been it. Thing is I thought my actual content of what I said in my interview was good, I was well-prepared and had solid responses. But all that was probably overlooked since I’m a sub-Chad male.

Nah, I was going for a masters in school counseling. I like having the summer off, winter break, spring break, etc and not having to be a wagecuck year round. I also used to work as a youth basketball coach and have interned in schools and done tutoring and have enjoyed my experiences working with kids.

"Just be a black guy and get into med school bro."

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best post I've read today,you were too sane for this clown world OP.

Because ur an ugly male

Clown World
What's your race

This.

And the Becky that made the final decision had a Chad "friend" that was considering grad school. He didn't apply yet, but she wanted to secure a spot for him just in case.

It was your spot.

If you are a white male who is not an Ashkenazi Jew, game over unless you have demonstrated yourself to be a once-in-a-decade genius.

No high enough GPA for your face.

I have an IQ over 150, I scored 100/100 in my computer science exam, won 18 gold medals , 6 silver medals and a bronze in sports, got a prize and certificate for drawing, won debate competitions in school, never ever in my whole life of 25 years have I ever experience any form of romance, Now here's the difficult question for normies? why!
This forum is like a brotherhood to me because before I joined here I only heavily suspected it was due to being somewhat ugly (back then I wasn't a baldy just a short guy) but wasn't 100% sure when I joined here it was as if a burden was lifted from me because now I know that's it's not my fault for being loveless and being hated for being ugly

Nah, I was going for a masters in school counseling.

Nigga... Don't waste your time with that shit.

If you're gonna do grad school, STEM or GTFO. Undergrad is whatever, so long as you have marketable skills, but it's still preferable to do STEM.

should have put you were native american

Clown World
Apply to a less less selective school and exammaxx (GRE, etc.)

Brutal to read it

Apply to a less less selective school and exammaxx (GRE, etc.)

the school I actually applied to was less selective than my undergrad school. My undergrad school was ranked way higher than the graduate school that rejected me. That's why I'm so shocked. I got a 3.9 GPA at a much better school and still got rejected. clown world.
What's your race

I'm Persian so most likely got that ethnic failo in interview. Being Middle Eastern in United States huge failo. You don't get the affirmative action benefits other minorities get and you have to deal with the stigma of jihadcels.

Last edited:
You can thank "diversity" and gender quotas for that.

should have put you were native american

I would get exposed in interview tho since I obviously don't look Native American but maybe I could've frauded like Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren did

Did you major in something slutty? Why do you want to go to grad school anyway?

jfl at getting rejected to pay six figures for a scrap of paper

Harsh but I think any form of schooling is pointless as it does nothing to prepare you for life as an adult .

Yeah I had an interview with 2 foids
Never began.
I have an IQ over 150, I scored 100/100 in my computer science exam, won 18 gold medals , 6 silver medals and a bronze in sports, got a prize and certificate for drawing, won debate competitions in school, never ever in my whole life of 25 years have I ever experience any form of romance, Now here's the difficult question for normies? why!
Mogs me brutally
No high enough GPA for your face.

Sorry to hear you got shut out of a good school. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? Good luck regardless.

At least you have a bachelor's degree, you should be able to get a decent job from that.

I can't even finish college jfl

Even 4 years is far too much for a degree. 2 years is more than enough.

It never began for rejectedcels