Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just got rejected by girl

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I had been talking to her for 1 month, she had no interest what so ever. Its so fucking over boys, I thought this was the one. I fucking hate my life, im going to down a bottle of whiskey now and hopefully black out.

oof that's so brutal sorry to hear it brocel

You didn't hold frame bro

I had been talking to her for 1 month, she had no interest what so ever. Its so fucking over boys, I thought this was the one. I fucking hate my life, im going to down a bottle of whiskey now and hopefully black out.
Im eat pizza rn

Damn, I remember you from years ago. How have you been?

weißt du was? ich hab keinen bock mehr auf diese spielchen. Ich bin es leid immer angekrochen zu kommen wenn du was in den falschen hals bekommst. Pass auf: ich will dich auf keinen fall verlieren:heart: aber bitte lass uns vorerst auf abstand gehen bevor es eskaliert. Du musst echt an dir arbeiten und nicht alles immer negativ aufnehmen und mich runterziehen. Bitte versuche eine passende therapie für dich zu finden und melde dich wieder wenn es dir besser geht.

You had to ask her out from the first time meeting her rather than wasting a month talking to her.

You had to ask her out from the first time meeting her rather than wasting a month talking to her.

I did tbh, but she was so fucking vague. I lost interest then. But the stupid bitch then decided to like me on tinder and add me on snapchat, she wasted my time.

weißt du was? ich hab keinen bock mehr auf diese spielchen. Ich bin es leid immer angekrochen zu kommen wenn du was in den falschen hals bekommst. Pass auf: ich will dich auf keinen fall verlieren:heart: aber bitte lass uns vorerst auf abstand gehen bevor es eskaliert. Du musst echt an dir arbeiten und nicht alles immer negativ aufnehmen und mich runterziehen. Bitte versuche eine passende therapie für dich zu finden und melde dich wieder wenn es dir besser geht.

Vad i helvete pratar du om?

Vad i helvete pratar du om?
why do all the autistic billionaires not start a massive hypnosis propaganda campaign for women to fall in love with autistic/asperger males? mark zuckerberg, bill gates, elon musk etc all endured and still endure hatred for their autistic traits why cant they serve our autistic men interests like the jews serve jewish peoples interests?

why do all the autistic billionaires not start a massive hypnosis propaganda campaign for women to fall in love with autistic/asperger males? mark zuckerberg, bill gates, elon musk etc all endured and still endure hatred for their autistic traits why cant they serve our autistic men interests like the jews serve jewish peoples interests?

True

I never liked social scientists much.

try not to give it any energy brocel. consider the source. a huge POS woman with no sympathy for anybody turned you down.

Why even bother, i mgtowed at 15

Mogs me for having a bottle of whiskey to down.

ive stopped talking to women all together

Can't get rejected if you never ask

I never got rejected :feelshaha: