Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just got prescribed accutane

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Cuck doctor (dermatologist), just prescribed me accutane. This will cure my facial acne and back acne, along with my chest and leg acne. This drug could be lifefuel for acnecels.

It has mad side effects tho

I thought it would be some kind of crazy psychedelic effects as side effects.
Lmao, there are africans who get aids purposefully because the retroviral causes hallucinations.

I am a micropeniscel. I do not care.
Yeah, but isn't it going to get even worse like 1.5 inches now? I thought you were considering surgery as well.

Yeah, but isn't it going to get even worse like 1.5 inches now? I thought you were considering surgery as well.
I am considering surgery, but after the accutane treatment takes place. I'm hoping the lack of blood flow to my penis stops after treatment.

some people think accutane stunts their height growth... i mean if you have acne rly bad (I did too) it might be worth the risk.

It also gave me some muscle pain in my inner thigh when I would gymcel with squats and deadlifts.

I am considering surgery, but after the accutane treatment takes place. I'm hoping the lack of blood flow to my penis stops after treatment.
Since you got accutane I have a feeling you might be in puberty still or maybe you just have genetically fucked up acne.

You need to look into TRT or topical steroids especially if you have some of the other symptoms like small testes and so on.

Since you got accutane I have a feeling you might be in puberty still or maybe you just have genetically fucked up acne.

You need to look into TRT or topical steroids especially if you have some of the other symptoms like small testes and so on.
Just exiting puberty. I still have not given up hope. I have accepted the black pill but I am attempting to looksmaxx before it is to late. Call this cucked, I don't care.

It has mad side effects tho
I may be wrong, but doesn't it make you lose hair or some shit?
I saw a video of a guy saying he took too much of some acne medicine (maybe accutane) just to get rid of the acne when he was like 16 and went bald because of it

I may be wrong, but doesn't it make you lose hair or some shit?
I saw a video of a guy saying he took too much of some acne medicine (maybe accutane) just to get rid of the acne when he was like 16 and went bald because of it
All of these side effects are stressing me out. Maybe I shouldn't go on it.

All of these side effects are stressing me out. Maybe I shouldn't go on it.
I mean, seeing as you're on here I'm assuming it wouldn't change that much lad. But it's your choice really.

Just exiting puberty. I still have not given up hope. I have accepted the black pill but I am attempting to looksmaxx before it is to late. Call this cucked, I don't care.
You're not chad, it's already too late for you.

IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

Cuck doctor (dermatologist), just prescribed me accutane. This will cure my facial acne and back acne, along with my chest and leg acne. This drug could be lifefuel for acnecels.
Massive Cope

You're not chad, it's already too late for you.

IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.
I feel that with acne medicine and nose surgery, as well as penis extension, I can become an upper-tier normie. Though I might just be delusional-maxxing.

some people think accutane stunts their height growth... i mean if you have acne rly bad (I did too) it might be worth the risk.

It also gave me some muscle pain in my inner thigh when I would gymcel with squats and deadlifts.
Did you notice any hair loss while taking this drug?

Hopefully that can help u

Good luck brother

Did you notice any hair loss while taking this drug?
No man but I was taking when I was about 17 years old.

My hairline these days is not bad less than 10 years later, but the norwood reaper could come for me soon.

If any doctor gives u a pill it’s gonna fuck u up ngl