Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got out the shower

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
How long until I'm balls deep in a vagina?

put on some nice clothes and get a haircut and you'll be a slayer

get a haircut and beeeeee urself

C H A D
H
A
D

Your first mistake was getting out of the shower.

You need to go to the doctor. Maybe if your nose is a little less crooked girls will pay attention to you. Only 10,000 shekels bro.

Did you cut your hair in the shower?

You should be balls deep in pussy by now OP

Was it a C O L D shower?

OP, one shower a day won’t keep inceldom away. You need to take showers thrice a day.

You have to confidenlty lift your shower bro

Have you tried showering again?

Was it a C O L D shower?
rbRjiSCULpiLvNnA6vFi7AffFCGejpQAC4D6lc7CmcEu_gdBScfFWCGWQl0DIzjuZMtFWfrMgDIPHx7kWKhu87Sm_WoaP2KOXZE_Or8=w400-h253-nc

plus 3 haircuts a day minimum

I went to my barber for the 3rd time in one day and he said “brother, I got nothing left to do!” Then I went to another barber and he said “you gotta like the way you look! Azzurri! Azzurri!” Bluepilled barbers, fuck ‘em.

But did you lift the shower while being yourself?

I actually do take showers 2-3 times a day.

Hasn't changed a thing, and it's quite ridiculous for them to assume that people here don't shower. What are we, fucking cavemen?

Last edited:

Hasn't changed a day, and it's quite ridiculous for them to assume that people here don't shower. What are we, fucking cavemen?

Robust cavemen did just fine without showers. If anything, I suspect normies push this shit so women have a harder time picking up on our masculinity.

Hasn't changed a thing, and it's quite ridiculous for them to assume that people here don't shower. What are we, fucking cavemen?

I only shower after a workout because the sweat gets freaking disgusting. If I didn't workout I'd probably only shower like once a month tbh.

showers are unironically a great cope lol, I don't take 3 a day but yeah they're comfy.