Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got obliterated by a Chad toddler at the supermarket

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I was just minding my business doing groceries as this high tier becky strolls in with her baby in tow. The toddler screams and screams and keeps screaming; I usually don't mind children but when they're loud as fuck and the parents do nothing it's annoying. So in passing I take a glance at the little shitlet and course it's a Chad. Blond, blue-eyed, straight hairline, hunter eyes, slim cheeks, pronounced jaw. No sign of the normal puffy cheeks, giant forehead and bug eyes you usually see in babies. In short, an Aryan Gigachad in the making :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In that moment the rage I felt was insurmountable. How dare this genetically privileged little shitter inconvenience all us subhumans like that? He will already be king of the world when he grows up, can he not at least feel a little bad for his inferiors and shut the fuck up? But no of course he can't since he's a baby and doesn't even understand what a mogger he is. The world is unfair, this little Chad was born a winner while I was born a loser :feelsrope:

Babies usually have hooded eyes. I did but don't anymore.

Yeah but they also have giant eyes compared to the rest of the face, this Chadlet had the facial proportions of an adult.

brutal
Chadbaby

getting mogged by children is brutal

JFL he not only mogs you physically but mentally as well. He can scream as loud as he can and there's nothing you can do. He'll be higher up in the social hierarchy compared to all stages your life and there's a chance that even his underdeveloped brain is subconsciously aware of that fact.

JFL he not only mogs you physically but mentally as well. He can scream as loud as he can and there's nothing you can do. He'll be higher up in the social hierarchy compared to all stages your life and there's a chance that even his underdeveloped brain is subconsciously aware of that fact.
:feelsrope:

It's quite interesting

tumblr_ob1lv2uwsU1svoqlco1_640.jpg

This is Opry as a baby. If he didn't have blue eyes and had shit coloured brown eyes, you would have thought it was an Asian baby

It's quite interesting

tumblr_ob1lv2uwsU1svoqlco1_640.jpg

This is Opry as a baby. If he didn't have blue eyes and had shit coloured brown eyes, you would have thought it was an Asian baby
I have read somewhere that all embryos have epicanthic folds in the womb but usually lose it by the time they are born, idk if it's true.

This toddler brutally mogged baby O'pry btw :chad::chad:

I have read somewhere that all embryos have epicanthic folds in the womb but usually lose it by the time they are born, idk if it's true.

This toddler brutally mogged baby O'pry btw :chad::chad:
Looks incel/normie besides the killer eye area he already had as a baby.

I was just minding my business doing groceries as this high tier becky strolls in with her baby in tow. The toddler screams and screams and keeps screaming; I usually don't mind children but when they're loud as fuck and the parents do nothing it's annoying. So in passing I take a glance at the little shitlet and course it's a Chad. Blond, blue-eyed, straight hairline, hunter eyes, slim cheeks, pronounced jaw. No sign of the normal puffy cheeks, giant forehead and bug eyes you usually see in babies. In short, an Aryan Gigachad in the making :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In that moment the rage I felt was insurmountable. How dare this genetically privileged little shitter inconvenience all us subhumans like that? He will already be king of the world when he grows up, can he not at least feel a little bad for his inferiors and shut the fuck up? But no of course he can't since he's a baby and doesn't even understand what a mogger he is. The world is unfair, this little Chad was born a winner while I was born a loser :feelsrope:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsrope:

He's probably at home sucking on high tier becky tits while we write on this forum.

But in all seriousness with Tinder it's mostly only Chads and Giga Chads reproducing these days so he may get competition.

4d9f10fc6b3e31a67fb3468163d46395.jpg
Paul Newman was a sex symbol in the 1950s. This balding twig manlet, with droopy eyes wouldn't get matches from anything other than maybe a morbidly obese woman or two today, if he was lucky, and in 20 years when this baby grows up, Tinder, social media, and steroids will have accelerated that trend beyond anything we could possible imagine. The only men reproducing will be more masculine than anything that exists today, and be on hordes of steroids and newer drugs accelerating their death as they sleep with women until their hearts explode and they are replaced with the next wave of even more enhanced and masculine ultra chads.

Last edited: