Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got my glasses.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It's my first pair of glasses and I wanted to know how they were supposed to be placed in a case? Are the glasses lens supposed to be down on the cloth or up?

get contacts, bro. glasses make you uglier

Depends on the type of case. In the soft case, you place it with the lenses down. The flap closes over the "arms" of the glasses. If it is the hard case, it doesn't matter.

Source: Me, a guy who has been wearing glasses ever since he was 12 years old.

Ima get contacts and see if I ascend tbh

I've been wearing glasses since I was 8. I don't keep them in a case, I just put them on my desk when I sleep. You're gonna need some cleaner or wipes to clean them every once in a while, especially if you have an oily face.

No_harmony said:
Ima get contacts and see if I ascend tbh

This is the first time I've ever gotten glasses so I would look ugly as usual even without them.

glasses are good accessory to hide your hideousness if you ask me.
prefer thick big glasses so it could cover up your 1/3 your face(with relatively long hair and medium size beard).

I think glasses are cool! :cool:

realsubhumanx said:
glasses are good accessory to hide your hideousness if you ask me.
prefer thick big glasses so it could cover up your 1/3 your face(with relatively long hair and medium size beard).
Long hair is awesome! :love:  The incels that are not balding or not already bald, should totally grow their hair long! And who knows it maybe the last time we'll have it, before it goes away? 

I totally think glasses look great on bald heads (looking cool like BedTundy's avatar) and long hair of course  :relief: