Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got my 100th rejection... from companies

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I have a .txt document that I register all companies that I sent my curriculum to, to keep me updated on how many of them reply back

I am graduated in a field that has a decent amount of openings, but even though its from one of the best universities in my country, I reached 100 rejections recently. 95% of them never even respond, 5% will maybe send a message or email, one or two will even start a selective process, but that's about it.

The last company to send me a message supposedly wanted to start right away, I was so excited, finally being able to get paid, my own fucking money, but after wasting my time going to the company, today I found out the employees are retards and probably wanted to hire someone else, because they were always fucking up and eventually just told me they will keep in touch or whatever.

While first world countries have well paying jobs with companies fighting over people to work for them, to the point they want 3rd world shitters to immigrate so they can hire them, here in the 3rd world we simply have no jobs, if you didn't invest your entire life trying to work for the government (like me) you have no choice but leech your family members or become a criminal. Obviously things are much, much easier if you are a woman. Bitches get rich doing things like playing video games while we rot here hopeless.

companies with 100+ people are about to force INjections of the funny juice

its over for studymaxxers in 3rd world countries ... Brutal
btw dont give up OP :feelsYall:

this title, clickbaitcels :feelshaha:

Now it's all about fitting in. Only way is to criminalmax, be it ofline or online

Extremely brutal wage cage pill
It's all about nepotism, cronyism, and SJW diversity checkbox faggotry.

At this point, it's career +EV to just identify as some faggot gender with faggot pronouns, and then change it back to your normal gender a few months after you get hired.

I have a .txt document that I register all companies that I sent my curriculum to, to keep me updated on how many of them reply back

I am graduated in a field that has a decent amount of openings, but even though its from one of the best universities in my country, I reached 100 rejections recently. 95% of them never even respond, 5% will maybe send a message or email, one or two will even start a selective process, but that's about it.

The last company to send me a message supposedly wanted to start right away, I was so excited, finally being able to get paid, my own fucking money, but after wasting my time going to the company, today I found out the employees are retards and probably wanted to hire someone else, because they were always fucking up and eventually just told me they will keep in touch or whatever.

While first world countries have well paying jobs with companies fighting over people to work for them, to the point they want 3rd world shitters to immigrate so they can hire them, here in the 3rd world we simply have no jobs, if you didn't invest your entire life trying to work for the government (like me) you have no choice but leech your family members or become a criminal. Obviously things are much, much easier if you are a woman. Bitches get rich doing things like playing video games while we rot here hopeless.

LOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IQ

I'm also through at least 300, but honestly I've lost count long ago.

I'm also through at least 300, but honestly I've lost count long ago.
Holy shit!

At least I have a few friends with some ideas for business and whatever so I can "work" trying to get any money on projects I have no idea if they will ever work out.