Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got mogged by a chicks boyfriend right in front of me.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
This chick has been getting on the bus at my stop for awhile and sometimes we might nod or smile. We always have headphones on though and dont talk. I have way to much anxiety.

Anyway I'm walking towards the stop shes already at and her boyfriend appears out of nowhere, barges past hands her a coffee and then starts pashing her right in front of me.

She was probably faking being nice the whole time while she was getting railed by Chad every night.

I cant believe I let myself have even the tiniest amount of hope I knew she could never like an ugly loser like me but this still hurts. I've been angry all day at work.

S6fn6sbkksl61

There is no hope for any of us. If you are ugly, subhuman, or average, you won't attract a woman, especially in the United States and in other western countries where hypergamy is common

Elope with the rope tbh

Yep and there was this other chick 2 months back who I gave my number too and she hasn't been on the bus since.

I'm so ugly she never wants to catch the same bus as me ever again lol. That rope is looking mighty fine right about now.

How tall are you versus the boyfriend?

Similar height but his body is like a Greek statue where as I'm extremely skinny with a small head and ugly face.

Compared to him I basically look subhuman.

She was faking being nice the whole time while she was getting railed by Chad every night.
They get off to playing with subhumans and going home to he punished by chad

I always get mogged walking down the street by some becky and tall high tier normie couple, i feel so fucking humiliated, my existence is a mistake

They get off to playing with subhumans an
I always get mogged walking down the street by some becky and tall high tier normie couple, i feel so fucking humiliated, my existence is a mistake

d going home to he punished by chad
Yeah I'll just think its this from now on. Whenever a girl at work pretends to be nice shes just being a cocktease cause she enjoys the attention.

I got my mums shitty DNA, I wish she swallowed.

At times it is hard to fight our emotions, but what can we do? Doomed into this existence only to get brutally mogged by the chads.

This chick has been getting on the bus at my stop for awhile and sometimes we might nod or smile. We always have headphones on though and dont talk. I have way to much anxiety.

Anyway I'm walking towards the stop shes already at and her boyfriend appears out of nowhere, barges past hands her a coffee and then starts pashing her right in front of me.

She was probably faking being nice the whole time while she was getting railed by Chad every night.

I cant believe I let myself have even the tiniest amount of hope I knew she could never like an ugly loser like me but this still hurts. I've been angry all day at work.
brutal