Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just got mistaken for a CURRY

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!

im an ethnicel and got mistaken for a fucking curry by some fucking currys lmao. Just cause I'm brown and have like a raj (the Indian guy from the Big Bang theory show) hair cut. Fucking bastards had been eyeing me for a while in uni and today they decided to approach me and eventually asked if I was Indian lol. fucking bastards I don't even have curry features like why they have to insult me like that!!!!!! like if fucking currys think I'mcurry I can only imagine what the femoids think (especially the white ones who have less cultural knowledge). Like im brown but I by no means have shit skin. Fucking end me...

guess I die now

Chill dude, it's over either ways.

Sadist said:
ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!

im an ethnicel and got mistaken for a fucking curry by some fucking currys lmao. Just cause I'm brown and have like a raj (the Indian guy from the Big Bang theory show) hair cut. Fucking bastards had been eyeing me for a while in uni and today they decided to approach me and eventually asked if I was Indian lol. fucking bastards I don't even have curry features like why they have to insult me like that!!!!!! like if fucking currys think I'mcurry I can only imagine what the femoids think (especially the white ones who have less cultural knowledge). Like im brown but I by no means have shit skin. Fucking end me...

guess I die now

where tf are you from. I'm curry but everyone says i pass for paki, which is better i guess lmao.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, ITS OVER, YOU MIGHT AS WELL KYS

What kind of ethnic are we talking?

fucking lmaoooo other curries scouted you out. sad how these curries are always in curry groups.

Sadist said:
ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!

guess I die now

They knew that you are not a curry, but they wanted to bully you. tbh

Holy fuck, welcome brother, let's go shit together on the streets. Let's pick a time and a place, PM me.

My condolences

That's when you know you're truly screwed

At least you can make friends :)

join the club now you know how it feels

Sadist said:
and have like a raj (the Indian guy from the Big Bang theory show) hair cut.

It's your fault for having this haircut you retard

1B5799215-130130-ent-bbt-raj-hmed.jpg

rotting-alone said:
Sadist said:

He fucked hot white girls in the show.

tehgymcel420 said:
rotting-alone said:
Sadist said:
He fucked hot white girls in the show.

Yeah, he actually gets a lot of sex with WHITE GIRLS despite being a curry with an accent. Honestly I'm seeing lots of these guys now. I go to Uni in the heart of a very large city and the amount of Curry x White couples I see holding hands and kissing in the street is fucking insane. Pure sui-fuel.

Stanx22 said:
Chill dude, it's over either ways.

I had looks max hope back then but now all my hopes and copes are useless

Grain_of_sin said:
What kind of ethnic are we talking?

im latino, so I don't know how I got mistaken for such sub humanity

rotting-alone said:

alright it aint that bad but its around there, I should have listened to my cousin when he told me it was an Indian haircut lol, its cause I had long hair and was tired of it but didn't know how to ask for a good haircut and just got whatever rip

7339er said:
where tf are you from. I'm curry but everyone says i pass for paki, which is better i guess lmao.

from the states

Mamadou said:
How the fuck are you incel as a hispanic male? They're underrpresented here, just run thug game like us bbc's.

thats what Im thinking of doing, going to try to looks max and try to run that soundcloud rapper look

rotting-alone said:
Yeah, he actually gets a lot of sex with WHITE GIRLS despite being a curry with an accent. Honestly I'm seeing lots of these guys now. I go to Uni in the heart of a very large city and the amount of Curry x White couples I see holding hands and kissing in the street is fucking insane. Pure sui-fuel.

Stop bullshitting. Holy fuck, which city? I am in the west (muricaland) for the last two decades never saw a single curry x cracker couple. Where do you live? Which uni?

Grain_of_sin said:
Raj is a chadpreet, ngl

Chadpreet my ass, LMAO, he looks like a typical streetshitting FOB curry.

chudur-budur said:
Stop bullshitting. Holy fuck, which city? I am in the west (muricaland) for the last two decades never saw a single curry x cracker couple. Where do you live? Which uni?

Chadpreet my ass, LMAO, he looks like a typical streetshitting FOB curry.

He may not be the hottest curry alive, but compared to average ones he is very nice looking. You are a curry expert, you should know.

Curry cracker couples are common. CM/WF. I see it constantly.

Grain_of_sin said:
He may not be the hottest curry alive, but compared to average ones he is very nice looking. You are a curry expert, you should know.

Curry cracker couples are common. CM/WF. I see it constantly.

Where? Where do I see them?

chudur-budur said:
Where? Where do I see them?

Go to a major metropolitan area and wait. I live in chicago and see them daily.

Why does it bother you so much? Your subhuman either way, curry or not curry, your not superior to Curry's.

Nautica1983 said:
Why does it bother you so much? Your subhuman either way, curry or not curry, your not superior to Curry's.
well being a curry is a supposed meme so thats why its hurts him.
879cbdde510096ef37be0f970c0ec64ae0f3715623aefff33a2b831c4b7744c7.gif

Nautica1983 said:
This. OP is racecoping

This post might be of some interests:

https://incels.is/Thread-Experiment-Thought-Experiment-What-would-you-do-if-you-wake-up-one-day-and-see-you-are-a-curry-17160

Also, you might be a genetic throwback:

https://incels.is/Thread-News-Anthropologists-say-the-first-Irish-people-were-actually-curries-kek-21053

Sadist said:
im latino, so I don't know how I got mistaken for such sub humanity

Makes sense, I knew a few latinos, Mexicans more specifically, due to their skin tone, could pass as Pakis

Grain_of_sin said:
Go to a major metropolitan area and wait. I live in chicago and see them daily.

Kek, I live 5 hours away from chicago, went there multiple times, never saw such thing. Also I lived in SF(3 months), DC(3 yrs), NY(15 days), Melbourne(2yrs), never saw a single curry(m)-cracker(f) couple.

Honestly it's so fucking over for sub9 curries... Just fucking rope man just do it and save yourself the trouble.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, I live 5 hours away from chicago, went there multiple times, never saw such thing. Also I lived in SF(3 months), DC(3 yrs), NY(15 days), Melbourne(2yrs), never saw a single curry(m)-cracker(f) couple.

Well, most curries I have met have adapted and conditioned themselves to western culture. If you are truly a FOB "bobs and vagene" curry, then it is a death sentence only IF you don't adapt to western life.

If I was a FOB curry in the west, I would work on removing my accent as much as I can, adopting western customs, and making sure I don't leave the house smelling like curry (no racist).

No curry hate here, I think they are some of the nicest people I have met. This is just my outsider thoughts on how to assimilate. For sure though, I can tell you for a fact that I wouldn't be a "bobs and vagene" curry after moving to the west. Many of them stay that way forever.

Nautica1983 said:

well looksmaxing is a possibility duh, as for currys looksmaxxing isn't an option the negative stigma will always be there and who the fuck wants to be a curry or seen as one

SOMCEL said:
This. OP is racecoping

something someone from a subhuman race would say....jk

anyways looksmaxxing is possible for most races except a few whose negative stigma will always be there like currys