Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just got kicked off from my home, now homeless

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Typical asian parents if you’re a failure and don’t bring them success via wealth/careermaxxing you’re nothing but a disposable tool to them

@CameronCel where are you from bro?

Hopefully you’re in a safe area. Homeless people always frequent parks, and if they see you have anything to steal, they will mug you.

Hopefully you’re in a safe area. Homeless people always frequent parks, and if they see you have anything to steal, they will mug you.

That's why I'm not sleeping. Just locked myself into a stall and on my phone right now.

He’s a ricecel so I’m assuming he’s a manlet framecel easy target for homeless bums to pick on

That's why I'm not sleeping. Just locked myself into a stall and on my phone right now.
faakk thats brutal man u can pm me if u need someone to talk to

be careful bro, hobos will rape you if u are young.

Calicels go help him out.

I'm gonna stay here till morning, and then maybe go to a public library to charge my phone. Then maybe I can book into a cheap motel somewhere and plan my next steps.

That's my plan right now.

He’s a ricecel so I’m assuming he’s a manlet framecel easy target for homeless bums to pick on
Just walk around with a fucking katana like I saw this homeless dude doing a couple weeks ago and snapped it, dude was a homeless manlet with a chubby dried up roastie.

3E6DA0B6 B074 47A1 A91B 34F0163FB6D8

What the fuck man. What kind of Asian parents kick out their kid over an argument? Treat their kid like a robot then kick him out when he gets upset about it. How do they expect you to practice filial piety now? Did they explicitly say you couldn't live there? And what do you mean until then you will be homeless? You will still be homeless after grad school starts right? Or is your housing already paid for?

I'm gonna stay here till morning, and then maybe go to a public library to charge my phone. Then maybe I can book into a cheap motel somewhere and plan my next steps.

That's my plan right now.
Hope you survive and something good happens to you, you don’t deserve this. Keep away from other homeless people and go beg some establishments for a job

Hope you get better bro, we waiting for you.

I can understand the panic you must feel.
If you can't take it, go back home and plead with your parents. Foundations like food, shelter, safety, come first.

This tbh.
I understand your cold with your old folks and they seem rather stupid and narcissitc as well but sometimes, its better to live in shame with people you dont like than to die miserably on the street.

Except if youre ready to go full homeless and frequent shelters, you wont survive 9 days and nights alone on the street.

stay focused and too what is necesarry for now,if it is essential to go back then u should,if you think u can make it on your own try it but 600bucks arent that much and the danger is high in cali

Oh fuck man. Please search the net there are loads of fucking tips on how to survive. Stick to high populated areas to avoid getting mugged or killed and if you have savings of any sort find a cheap motel. Also look for a job asap. Good luck.

I with I could help you financially or something but I am unable to. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.

Driver licence mogged and car mogged again. I cannot anymore, I just cannot...
i dont wanna waste my NEETbux on some car which i have to service and pay registration for

Nigga go home. You don't have to be homeless.

It's over, but you could document your little journey with diaries and pictures.
Would be interesting ngl.

I hope you have a knife or something.

California is dangerous nowadays.

All I have to say is good luck and try not to get stabbed.

damn man thats bad but you could go home if you wanted to right?

If you're not violencemaxxed ogre you'll propably get robbed and somebody will take your booty.

If you're serious, I can send you $50 via Venmo.

u charge ur phone at library? Where u at now

u charge ur phone at library? Where u at now

An old college roommate let me crash at his place for a few days, so hopefully I'll survive

Without doxing yourself, what city and state do you live in? Maybe someone here can help.

better find a job as soon as posible.