Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just got kicked off from my home, now homeless

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
https://incels.is/threads/my-parents-keep-downplaying-dating-foids-etc-just-hate-my-life.136919/

Got into another huge argument and fight with parents. I just couldn't take their pressuring, controlling of my social life (or lack thereof) and my loser life in general. Screamed at each other for an hour. I packed my stuff in a duffel bag and bag pack and just left home. Sitting in a park bench right now. Will sleep here outside and find a motel tomorrow.
Then my grad school starts in 10 days, so until then I will be homeless.

I'm done now. I don't know what to do.
I don't know if I did the right thing.

tell me its joke boyo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ascend with a homeless foid.

Very little. About 600 dollars in my savings and maybe 150 in my credit card
u have car too if i remember correctly

are you neet or what? and r u living in Asia?

u have car too if i remember correctly

are you neet or what? and r u living in Asia?

My parents. They took it away. Their car. Told me to take nothing, just some clothes, my phone and my wallet. That's it
I'm U.S.

Does your grad school have dormitories for you to crash in?

My parents. They took it away. Their car. Told me to take nothing, just some clothes, my phone and my wallet. That's it
I'm U.S.
damn bro, im pretty sure for 600 dollars you can rent some small room and buy for it monthly food, my cousin did it in UK so
but u have to start wagecucking if u r neet

No, it doesn't. Grad school is all off campus housing at my school.
Oof! You think you can find a part time job to hold you over as you stay in a motel?

Oof! You think you can find a part time job to hold you over as you stay in a motel?

I'm not sure. Who will take on someone for like 9 days only?

If there is a God if there is, he is evil. Fuck you

I'm not sure. Who will take on someone for like 9 days only?

If there is a God if there is, he is evil. Fuck you
i wish i could slap God in face
i wont give u alerts from now, u have to do something so i dont want to irritate you

still you should rent something, for 600 dollars it shouldnt be hard if u have internet and find some job, its over anyways

Ddwa

Bad decision. I'd rather have other people bark at me than be homeless.

Pics or it didn't happen tbh

It’s over if not LARP

I'm sorry to hear about how you're homeless. Maybe you could have gotten a job or something while living with your parents. Be grateful that your parents would even offer such a thing. You're lucky.

Hope its for better, no more of toxic control

idk man, maybe it was for the best

Sounds like my futute life if i dont get aperment...man what will u do :feelstrash:
just do something with that apartament or move to your father bro :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Just go internet cafe to get your shit post needs met

I wish I can leave my parent's house and be homeless any time, but I have pets so I can't leave them.

I had to leave my cat. Just found an empty public restroom stall I can spend the night in.

I had to leave my cat. Just found an empty public restroom stall I can spend the night in.
The single handicap lockable restrooms are dope.

Live in a 24/7 starbucks and enjoy your vanilla latte.

Live in a 24/7 starbucks and enjoy your vanilla latte.
Yeah, like they're gonna let some strange guy stay there for 24 hours. Starbucks is not incel friendly.