Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Just got into a physical fight with my dad

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
We were in the car when he tried to confront me about my social anxiety, something that doesn’t even affect me near as much as it used to. I dodged any attempt made by him to discuss it until he told me that I needed to get over “that shit” (typical boomer mindset) and told me that I’m such a pussy.

We canceled whatever trip we had planned and yelled at each other at the top of our lungs the entire time on the trip back. Things escalated the time we got home when I threw a bottle of sprite at the wall (not at him) in frustration and he threw me against the wall and restrained my arms until I kicked him off of me.

We’ve never even had an argument before this. Screw him.

Last edited:
I pulled a knife on my dad twice

What led to that?
I turn really petty arguments into crazy shit because of my impatience and uncontrollable anger that comes from years of bullying and belittling in school, and molestation from an extended family member which probably led to my ADHD. It may also be because I’m young and still in high school (16), but it’s whatever.

Good

It's all his fault for bringing you to the world

Damn
take care bucko

social anxiety is so fucking fake jfl. Your dad is right.

Next time make sure to throw the bottle at him directly. He should be executed. What a bitch.

Next time make sure to throw the bottle at him directly. He should be executed. What a bitch.
Yeah, I wish I did a better job and put him in his place, he called himself a “bad motherfucker” and said that he “runs this house” jfl. His masculinity is so fragile.

you should be grateful that you have a nice dad who goes out drinking with you
He used to beat me up for no reason when I was a kid.
When I got stronger than him, he stopped

Yeah, I wish I did a better job and put him in his place, he called himself a “bad motherfucker” and said that he “runs this house” jfl. His masculinity is so fragile.
Lmao he is trying to not look pathetic while he is. Is he chad looking or not at all?

How is it fake?? Clearly you aren’t an incel
Because it's so easy to get over with even the tiniest bit of effort. Your inability to imagine walking up to a stranger and asking for the time without wetting your panties doesn't even remotely compare to being born with shitty bones. Unironically go see a therapist for your pathetic non-issue.

He used to beat me up for no reason when I was a kid.
When I got stronger than him, he stopped
that's brutal ngl
fuck why is the world so unjust to incels :feelsbadman:

I actually have a good dad. He’s just a boomer who has difficulty understanding social anxiety and stuff of the like. Things just got out of hand and he lashed out so it’s fine. I don’t forgive him for calling me a pussy though and I now know I’ll never open up to him.
Lmao he is trying to not look pathetic while he is. Is he chad looking or not at all?
He was a chad and he’s 6 ft but he’s 50 years old. He’s just an old man now.

Gymmax for a couple of months(or weeks, dunno, are you strong?) and teach his boomer ass not to mess with you

Brutal as fuck bro. One thing i can definitely say that im proud is my parents. They have never hurt me or scolded me in any way. Plus im 24 and jobless and they tell me its okay. I may be fucked in evrry way but one thing i cherish is my family's lovee for me

that’s tough man. I have social anxiety but my parents don’t know about it since it only occurs outside of house which I don’t leave. They know I act shy around others but that’s about it. Sometimes it won’t get through their thick skull

that’s tough man. I have social anxiety but my parents don’t know about it since it only occurs outside of house which I don’t leave. They know I act shy around others but that’s about it. Sometimes it won’t get through their thick skull
I made the mistake of opening up to my mom about it and she forced me to take pills that made me feel like a zombie and sent me to a shrink and now this.

Last edited:
Don't like my dad that much either, he's always talking behind my back alongside my fat sister.

Who won the fight?

he threw me against the wall and restrained my arms until I kicked him off of me.

This is why I Gymcel.

My dads getting old tbh, and he knows if I was to get angry: nobody knows what will happen if my anger flows to my muscles and not my head (I break down and cry).

Because it's so easy to get over with even the tiniest bit of effort. Your inability to imagine walking up to a stranger and asking for the time without wetting your panties doesn't even remotely compare to being born with shitty bones. Unironically go see a therapist for your pathetic non-issue.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

social anxiety is just serve high inhib, which is why most incels are scared to approach girls

Who won the fight?
It doesn’t make for an interesting story but nobody did. We just continued screaming at each other after I kicked him off of me. Neither of us were out for blood and I think we both showed restraint before things got worse because we realized what we were doing was fucked up and sad. It wasn’t easy kicking him with such force but I had to do something.

He was a chad and he’s 6 ft but he’s 50 years old. He’s just an old man now.
Ok so basically he literally cannot understand the concept of social anxiety.

Ok so basically he literally cannot understand the concept of social anxiety.
Exactly. It will forever be a foreign concept to him so I’ve never bothered talking to him about it.

My dad is just kind of sad when he asks me if I have a girlfriend. I'm 37, it's so humiliating. I'm not even one of those NEET types, I moved out of my parents' house at 18 or 19.

@FinnCel drinks with his mom too. The entire family is Finnmaxxing

Exactly. It will forever be a foreign concept to him so I’ve never bothered talking to him about it.
I get it, yeah. He was lucky, doesn't he realise it?

I made the mistake of opening up to my mom about it and she forced me to take pills that made me feel like a zombie and sent me to a shrink and now this.

If it's an issue that can be addressed with a reasonable amount of effort in a reasonable amount of time, you shouldn't be blaming your inceldom on it.

Social anxiety is just the minds fear reflexes in action. If you get bitten by dogs a lot as a kid, you'll gain anxiety around dogs, if people treat you like shit all the time you'll develop social anxiety. Shitty bones and social anxiety kind of go hand in hand, as shitty bones lead to mistreatment, which then leads to anxiety. So I think it's kinda silly to say it doesn't exist at all, albeit it's not a mental illness, rather its your brain literally doing what its supposed to.
I understand that, but if you're presenting your social anxiety as the main issue rather than a symptom of the main issue, we can only assume it is the main issue, in which case it's completely fixable with or without professional help.

kick his head off
If it's an issue that can be addressed with a reasonable amount of effort in a reasonable amount of time, you shouldn't be blaming your inceldom on it.

I understand that, but if you're presenting your social anxiety as the main issue rather than a symptom of the main issue, we can only assume it is the main issue, in which case it's completely fixable with or without professional help.
34.jpg

narcissistic or otherwise abusive parents are incel garuntees, but it cant ever be the easily reportable abuse like physical tho tbh

We were in the car when he tried to confront me about my social anxiety, something that doesn’t even affect me near as much as it used to. I dodged any attempt made by him to discuss it until he told me that I needed to get over “that shit” (typical boomer mindset) and told me that I’m such a pussy.

We canceled whatever trip we had planned and yelled at each other at the top of our lungs the entire time on the trip back. Things escalated the time we got home when I threw a bottle of sprite at the wall (not at him) in frustration and he threw me against the wall and restrained my arms until I kicked him off of me.

We’ve never even had an argument before this. Screw him.
Social anxiety is worst thing ever. It's literally the single biggest variable in me being incel, even more so than being 178cm and ethnic. Fuck your dad, he could have done a lot of shit to help you with that but chose not to

Based. My dad used to beat me too. I once kicked him in the leg when I was little and he knocked me out.

If he doesn't behave, it's your right to hit him untill he learns

Who does that ?
I've seen it more than a few times. OP seems to be doing it since he doesn't mention anything in particular causing his social anxiety to either his father or this very thread.

I've seen it more than a few times. OP seems to be doing it since he doesn't mention anything in particular causing his social anxiety to either his father or this very thread.
I never presented it as an issue, it’s something that no longer affects me as much as it did in my preteen-midteenage years. I even made people aware of that in the OP. My dad is just not in touch with me, he still thinks I’m 17 and play baseball.

I never presented it as an issue, it’s something that no longer affects me as much as it did in my preteen-midteenage years. I even made people aware of that in the OP. My dad is just not in touch with me, he still thinks I’m 17 and play baseball.
Did you tell your dad it doesn't affect you as much? Because you clearly are addressing it if that's the case, making his statement (and mine) redundant.

Been there multiple times with my own father

Yes but he wouldn’t drop it.
Ah, my mistake. So your dad really was being unreasonable. The part where you were getting over it probably went over his head. Common baby boomer trait. They can't die off fast enough.

in frustration and he threw me against the wall and restrained my arms until I kicked him off of me.
if this ever happens again, seriously, don't hold back. kick and beat him until he runs from you and even then, don't stop. never allow someone to physically do some shit like this to you, EVER. the only people who restrain others like this and aren't cops probably get off to it and are sickos.

I once got in a physical fight with my parents. I remember my mom and dad pinning me to the wall. It felt surreal. I could see the hatred in their eyes. I always knew they were disappointed in the son they got but it was the first time I saw the actual hatred. It felt cathartic, like they were symbolically aborting me.

I once got in a physical fight with my parents. I remember my mom and dad pinning me to the wall. It felt surreal. I could see the hatred in their eyes. I always knew they were disappointed in the son they got but it was the first time I saw the actual hatred. It felt cathartic, like they were symbolically aborting me.
insane. even our parents hate us

Nagging parents=incels in making.

If that ever happened with my dad he would throw me 50 meters into the air and punch me all the way to Vladivostok.
My dad is taller and stronger than me, he's ex-military too jfl.