Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got humiliated by a roastie

S

solohunter99

Recruit
★★
I’m currently living in a dorm at college as they mandate it for freshman students. All year my Chad roommate has brought over his Stacy GF late at night, when I was trying to sleep, frequently waking me up with their loud talking and moaning. I could make a whole thread about how they’ve constantly disrespected and mocked me throughout the year, but this is a new low.

Finals week has arrived, so I spent the last weekend studying at home where I can concentrate better. My final tests start tomorrow so I came back to campus. After looking over some of my notes, I came back to my dorm to sleep. Nearly as soon as I closed my eyes, Stacy came back with a few of her friends while FaceTiming her boyfriend and turned the light back on, completely ignoring that I was there. She then said that “the room stinks, probably because the freak (me) was back”. Continuing onwards, they said that “he creeps me out” , “ does that pussy not have a life like he never goes out” , and that “that faggot’s only friend is probably his mom”. Her friends kept laughing and saying “I know!!” Original toilet finally replied “God I wished that weird 20 year old had just died or something why did he have to come back”, which was met with laughter from Chad on the phone and her friends.

For a while longer, the group mocked me. I heard a camera flash, which was probably them taking a picture of me to bully on social media. Her friends left, and Chad agreed to come back to the dorm soon before hanging up. I was still pretending to be asleep, and when she got up to use the bathroom I took the opportunity to run out of the dorm with my phone and type this out. I’m sitting on the stairs right now unironically quivering with rage. I feel so humiliated and impotent. I wanted to get up and start screaming at those holes as they laughed at me, so badly, or even better just start beating the shit out of them, but out of fear of Chad roommate and the potential consequences I could do nothing but lay there like a pathetic cuck, like the soyboy timid loser that I am.

The worst part is they’re right. I am a loser freak. I don’t have even a single friend and I can’t show my mom this ugly and lowly side of me. The only people I can vent about this to are anonymous strangers on a fucking incel forum at 2 in the fucking morning. If I was tall I wouldn’t have to deal with this. If I was handsome I wouldn’t have to deal with this. If I was NT and had a single friend, or if I had money, or if I had anything going for me at all I wouldn’t have to deal like being treated like a subhuman animal and just taking it without fighting back, running away like a bitch. I feel so defeated I just want to rope

Last edited:
Not going to return to the room, I’ll probably just use energy drinks to stay awake straight until my exams are done. If I get the chance when I’m moving out on Friday I’ll confront them, maybe throw water/juice at them as revenge if I think I can get away with it

brutal if true. focus studymaxing and buy that foid in 5 years time.

I got bullied by foids at uni too. They get stuck up in their stupid dorm life becsuse they get sex from chads. I would say get revenge but you really will only get bullied more if you do anything. Its over. Just know it not your fault you are like this :feelsbadman:

U can try to lash out but also record what they say as proof they started it. Or try to switch roommates.
Or just rape her in her sleep (in minecraft) :feelsLSD:

Gymmaxx and beat tf out of chad.

'Normal' people are cruel, animalistic and lack compassion.

I hate normies

I would do something way more severe than throw juice at them brocel, think of something creative

any chance you can record them fucking?

Last edited:
Potent ERfuel. Unfortunately it doesn't seem there was anything you could've done but scream and insult them but even that wouldn't have affected them and would only clown yourself even more. You should've demanded your roommate keep his hole out and requested a new room the first time it happened.

Cho the second in the making

This is why shootings are justified.
No one asked to be there in the first place, let alone with someone´s bastard spawns.
It´s as if nature is seeking a reaction out of you, to prove natural selection, eliminating dysgenic trash with ZERO compassion towards their fellow human.

If the Chad has a laptop or gaming console you should sabotage it before you move out. Also, you definitely would have been better off requesting a new dorm. Your college sounds cucked and oppressive with such an awkward regulation, maybe transfer too.

Dump ice water on them while they sleep and destroy/vandalize some of their school work.

Drop out and dig a hole in the ground to hermitmaxx in. It's your only shot at peace in this horseshit world.