Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got home from a dinner party in San Francisco, I’m just dumbfounded. Every single couple was literally a white man and an Asian Woman

rices have attractive women
Stop watching anime and surgery maxxed kpop whores. Asian women are honestly very ugly, and as far as I'm concerned, light skin curry girls mog them hard

Stop watching anime and surgery maxxed kpop whores. Asian women are honestly very ugly, and as far as I'm concerned, light skin curry girls mog them hard
I think you're rights that Asians are overrated but no way better than curry. First result for "Indian university class":

^ All hideous. First result for "Chinese university class":

^ At least one good looking foid in third row (second right) and a few average looking ones.

Actually looking at it again you may have a point, rices and currys are both just hideous. Also why do so many rices wear glasses?

Last edited:
It definitely is that high anyone saying it's a mere 5:1 ratio is a rice coper. You know it's bad because sooo many ricecels lose their minds over WMAF, if the ratio was more balanced they wouldn't be as upset.

Hell I would argue white-black is far more balanced ratio
And 99% is white normies pumping and dumping noodles since the marriage ratio is "only" 3:1 :lul:

I wish they get run over by train of peace

fuck am i glad i don't live in san fran. at least in my rice stemcel university, the only asian men i see with gfs are above 6 foot with no other flaws or patriotic chinks who are just trying to get a degree and fuck off back home. on the other hand, i do get bitter whenever i go to family gatherings for baby showers and whatnot, and see that all our first gen women are in jbw relationships with seedy looking white guys. my female cousins live like rockstars with social lives and travelling, meanwhile i'm stuck forever in my genetic prison

on the other hand, i do get bitter whenever i go to family gatherings for baby showers and whatnot, and see that all our first gen women are in jbw relationships with seedy looking white guys. my female cousins live like rockstars with social lives and travelling, meanwhile i'm stuck forever in my genetic prison
Brutal :feelsrope:

I'm glad I don't have family in the west except for my parents.

Brutal :feelsrope:

I'm glad I don't have family in the west except for my parents.

the real tragedy of being a ricecel is comparing yourself to your female family members around your age. the blackpill just stares you back directly into your soul.

day of the spoon imminent

I'm depressed I'm a short currycel stretch marks all on my body flaking skin from horrible permanent reaction to accutane and still acne flareups flaking scalp and balding hair and psoriasis on my body ugly splotchy hair on my limbs, loose skin, ugly dick, gynecomastia.... love comes effortless to many around me, I'll die alone

I need asian gf

Classic whitoid cope. Noodlewhores in the west have higher STD rates than white roasties.

fuck am i glad i don't live in san fran. at least in my rice stemcel university, the only asian men i see with gfs are above 6 foot with no other flaws or patriotic chinks who are just trying to get a degree and fuck off back home. on the other hand, i do get bitter whenever i go to family gatherings for baby showers and whatnot, and see that all our first gen women are in jbw relationships with seedy looking white guys. my female cousins live like rockstars with social lives and travelling, meanwhile i'm stuck forever in my genetic prison
Kill them

TBH a lot of it is that rices have attractive women and westoid women are ugly. If noodlewhores were as ugly as our curry women there'd be little outmarriage.

I think you're rights that Asians are overrated but no way better than curry. First result for "Indian university class":

^ All hideous. First result for "Chinese university class":

^ At least one good looking foid in third row (second right) and a few average looking ones.

Actually looking at it again you may have a point, rices and currys are both just hideous. Also why do so many rices wear glasses?
The Indian girl in the middle honestly looks fairly fuckable. Not sure there's a major difference here, tbh.

Jfl, thats all san francisco is now. WMAF couples and homeless drug addicts
Zach Woods Bros GIF by Silicon Valley

As a tallish, white man working in big tech making decent money in the Bay Area, white women consider you an average nerd and aren’t gonna put forth much effort unless you’re a 6’2”+ former athlete fratboy who still kinda has abs (on top of everything else). They expect men like that to fall into their laps, and will nag any man they get that’s anything less.

Chinese Love GIF by CW Kung Fu

Meanwhile, Asian women fucking worship your average white Facebook code monkey, and will do anything to put their best foot forward because they know failure means crawling back to ugly, poor, Asian manlets.

A white woman’s

>Bare minimum

Is another race’s Chad. It’s no wonder you see this pairing every where.

We will have an army of ERs in San Francisco
ER was half-Jew, which is why he had schizo tendencies.

200.gif

Half-white hapas turn out better, like Bruce Lee’s son and Keanu Reeves.

shit like this really proves how strong JBW is but it's still funny to see whitecels really arguing about this shit.
How much cognitive dissonance do you need to be on to be a white supremacist, know the blackpill, but think JBW isn't generally true?
Because being a 2/10 white dude won’t save you anywhere.

ugly GIF

Asians are only 3in shorter than white people on average. Being a 6’0” Asian isn’t out of the ordinary just like being a 5’4” white man isn’t out of the ordinary. In fact, they’re pretty close percentage wise, being about 2 standard deviations from their respective means.

Wilkes McDermidpilled

In my family's Asian side, every Asian female is dating a white male. The same goes for the Asian males, who are financially successful and date white females. Interestingly, the white males (including my dad jfl) all display signs of autism, but they make good money. I guess that's what's vital - making good money. Every other half-Asian person I've come across in real life has a white dad and an Asian mom as well.

But yeah, white males and Asian females seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly. Some white males who struggle to find a girlfriend due to their social awkwardness will have an easier time dating Asian females and some find the submissive aspect of Asian females alluring, while Asian females often want to date up (in terms of race) and find a man with money. Unfortunately, this results in relationships that are based on fetishes, power dynamics, and money. This can create an unhealthy environment for children to grow up in, which compounded by racism (aka lookism) is why many hapas, especially males (like me and ER), struggle(d) with mental health issues.

In my family's Asian side, every Asian female is dating a white male. The same goes for the Asian males, who are financially successful and date white females. Interestingly, the white males (including my dad jfl) all display signs of autism, but they make good money. I guess that's what's vital - making good money. Every other half-Asian person I've come across in real life has a white dad and an Asian mom as well.

But yeah, white males and Asian females seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly. Some white males who struggle to find a girlfriend due to their social awkwardness will have an easier time dating Asian females and some find the submissive aspect of Asian females alluring, while Asian females often want to date up (in terms of race) and find a man with money. Unfortunately, this results in relationships that are based on fetishes, power dynamics, and money. This can create an unhealthy environment for children to grow up in, which compounded by racism (aka lookism) is why many hapas, especially males (like me and ER), struggle(d) with mental health issues.
My condolences, race mixing is a crime against humanity.

ER was half-Jew, which is why he had schizo tendencies.

200.gif

Half-white hapas turn out better, like Bruce Lee’s son and Keanu Reeves.
all mixed race "people" deserve unbirth

The Indian girl in the middle honestly looks fairly fuckable. Not sure there's a major difference here, tbh.
TBH she's about 3 shades lighter than the others (including males). Probs they focused on her for a good newspaper photo.

And 99% is white normies pumping and dumping noodles since the marriage ratio is "only" 3:1 :lul:
I read somehwere that 40-50% of asian females were living with white men. Probably an underestimate tbh

Uglyass chink women hate themselves so much.

Anybody got the archive? The post is deleted, you can't see the body

The bay area is a rocket haven for young asian immigrants to essentially go wild

Another proof whites can't be incel
they can. whites are more oppressed than niggers, kikes hate whites and niggers have an advantage in the law, everyone now is an anti-white cuck. including you. go do another talmud lesson you kike.

they can. whites are more oppressed than niggers, kikes hate whites and niggers have an advantage in the law, everyone now is an anti-white cuck. including you. go do another talmud lesson you kike.
Whites and kikes are the same. They work on the same goals of globo homo and trannyism and womens rights. You've been exposed. Your white tricks dont work no more you dirty kike white

Whites and kikes are the same. They work on the same goals of globo homo and trannyism and womens rights. You've been exposed. Your white tricks dont work no more you dirty kike white
kikes aren't white, faggot.

kikes aren't white, faggot.
Kikes are whites and whites are kikes. You look the same. You have the same goals. All white countries fight for globo homo, trannyism, and womens rights. This is a fact. No more tricks you dirty white. All incels know we need to get rid of whites and kikes to spread the blackpill

Kikes are whites and whites are kikes. You look the same. You have the same goals. All white countries fight for globo homo, trannyism, and womens rights. This is a fact. No more tricks you dirty white. All incels know we need to get rid of whites and kikes to spread the blackpill
Kikes are not whites, Kikes are their own subhuman race and the only reason why white nations fight or femoid rights is because kikes take control over it, whites are superior. clean my shoe kike.

Kikes are not whites, Kikes are their own subhuman race and the only reason why white nations fight or femoid rights is because kikes take control over it, whites are superior. clean my shoe kike.
"We dindu nuffin its the jews who makes cucks and trannies !!! Us whites are good boys wr dindu nuffin"

These tricks are old you dirty white. Your race is literally exactly the same as jews. White need to be exterminated

"We dindu nuffin its the jews who makes cucks and trannies !!! Us whites are good boys wr dindu nuffin"

These tricks are old you dirty white. Your race is literally exactly the same as jews. White need to be exterminated
shut the fuck up im not reading all that shit

based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back