Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got heightmogged by a secondary school girl

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Basically for amerifags secondary school is like middle school and highschool combined and goes from age 11 to age 16, and you can tell by the fact that they are wearing a uniform, which the sixth formers (16-19) don't wear. So this girl was max 16 years old, shoes flatter than mine because they were school plimsolls and I wear boots, and she still had about an inch on me. And of course she was there (at some shop) with her broccoli hair chad zoomer bf.

How tf can I take myself seriously as a man when schoolgirls are taller than me? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I always avoid going out at times when high schoolers are out because I don't want to get mogged by them:feelsrope:.

I’ve seen 5’8 12 year old girls over

I get heightmogged everytime I go out, often by teenagers. Heightpill is the most brutal of them all, no doubt about that. Being a manlet is a death sentence.
Going out as a manlet = absolute suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Let alone 12 year old boys :feelshaha:

the heightmogging is brutal. i am above average in almost every single country on earth but bc i live in the netherlands getting heighmogged by girls is not an unusual occurence.

She mogger most men bruh
I actually felt bad cause 12 yo is the last real year foids get to be kids, but I still didn’t get too close due to fear of being mogged. It seems like a naturally ingrained fear in males jfl.

I actually felt bad cause 12 yo is the last real year foids get to be kids, but I still didn’t get too close due to fear of being mogged. It seems like a naturally ingrained fear in males jfl.
Brutal

Also ID say the last year is more like 10/11 tbh

Also ID say the last year is more like 10/11 tbh
Depends, but I think culture also matters. White and black chicks probably do start kissing then, but kike foids start a little later I think.

Basically for amerifags secondary school is like middle school and highschool combined and goes from age 11 to age 16, and you can tell by the fact that they are wearing a uniform, which the sixth formers (16-19) don't wear. So this girl was max 16 years old, shoes flatter than mine because they were school plimsolls and I wear boots, and she still had about an inch on me. And of course she was there (at some shop) with her broccoli hair chad zoomer bf.

How tf can I take myself seriously as a man when schoolgirls are taller than me? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
holy fucking fucking zhit that's BRUTAL

WITH BOOTS TOO? NAH THERE AIN'T NO WAY BRO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SHIT POSTURE OR ARE YOU LIKE 4'11

How tall are you? I‘m a 5‘6 midget who gets towered by almost every girl in my class (they’re all 5‘7-5‘9 ffs), i‘m only taller than 2 girls (they‘re 5‘4 and 5‘5). The tallest girl in my school is fucking 6‘1 and she‘s 14.

I often get mogged by 12-13 year old boys. At 5'5, you can't getting mogged. You'd have to face it no matter what, and now I have become used to of it.

holy fucking fucking zhit that's BRUTAL

WITH BOOTS TOO? NAH THERE AIN'T NO WAY BRO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SHIT POSTURE OR ARE YOU LIKE 4'11
I'm 5'8 but my posture is shit yeah so I likely am more like 5'7 most of the time

you will get used to it just like i did :feelsjuice: